Reviews for Could You
Lucy chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
I like reading this. It's a interesting idea to have someone who is not criminally inclined to be interested in Neuro. And, I'm not sure if you planned it, but I love the little hint of Neuro/Yako. They're so cute together. :3

And listen, I wish you are happier now compared to your previous years. I really mean it. :)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I know this is irrational but this story so far is kind of making me F**KING HATE Kanae...
Vira chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Wow, Citca, terrific job. Awesome writing, and thank you for sticking with it. I would love to see it finished, but I just wanted to tell you that I really admire you for sticking with it for so long, because I know it's really hard, and that's not even with a life full of ups and downs. Good luck!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
I like this fic. Firstly I was frightened with so short chapters, but I see, that it us changed) Good Luck and waiting for the continue
Hana1225 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Umuu...Nice writing, everyone is in character for me. And the chapters are exciting as well as funny. I'd be happy if you decide to continue this piece. :D
Sessho's Girl chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
I personally liked the style that you were writing with before. Though it can be misleading having such large gaps, causing the reader to believe that the chapter is longer than what it really is, the way you placed your sentences and the often briefness of them made a thought occur to me a few chapters backā€”the arrangement and spacings and centering or putting to the left gave the sentences more definition. It is kind of hard to explain, but it really did just pop into my head that if you had left it all to the left, with only one blank line in-between each one, it would not have set as interesting and emphasized tone as it did. Good luck and keep going!
Panakeia chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
This is exciting! i have my ideas about the supposed best friend killed her; but of course that would be to straight obvious and not whorth Neuro's attention.

By the way, life gives us such twist that we don't know if it's taking us in the right direction. You certainly has improved your writting skills, maybe you're better as a writer than in school ;)
EbonyWing chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
You're back! Yay! ;D

You've obviously had a mad couple of years... :P

Glad you've decided to continue this story!
Grateful reader chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
No problem about the RL issues, just happy to see a new chapter!
A Mistake chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Yep, I enjoyed the next two chapters alright, thanks for that. I was a bit behind on the updates anyway (Real Life, and all that jazz) :).

Chapter 11 feels like it's still a build-up to something, so I'm not sure if there were anything in particular I should comment on (if you were to ask me something specific, I'd probably have the answer, I just can't come up with something on my own). Chapter 12 feels like the mystery is progressing. The reader is getting a better view of the people populating the Rogue's Gallery, for one (and the personal drama! Well, as messy as that is, I love the prospect of a drawn-out personal mess here).

I kinda miss Yako's understated presence, though. Seems like she kind-of disappeared into the background in this scene. Neuro hovering over the lab techs sounds exactly like what he would do, good insight there.
A Mistake chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Was that... a Mythbusters reference? Not that I actually managed to watch a lot of the shows (don't actually have cable), but it sounds like them. Nice reference.

I liked this segment:

"Sasazuka-san, has the forensics team figured the cause of death? And does she have any lacerations? Are any deep enough to have cut or impaled important body tissues? How bad are the burns?" Yako asked, watching a small mob of people in blue-black uniforms scribble some last notes and finally put the person in a body bag.

I was surprised that Kanae didn't notice it. For all her suspicion about Neuro, I think it's inadvertently blinding her from the little clues that show that Yako isn't just a dunce here. She does know her stuff, that Yako had grown into the role she had only pretended to be in at the beginning, even if her powers of detection isn't on Neuro's level. Nice detail.

Just in case you were wondering if anyone's still following the story: Yeah, I definitely still am. I understand that real life has a way of throwing screwballs, though, and I'm just glad that you're still up and dedicated to seeing this to the end after all that.
Tookany chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
I like this story a have such a cool writing stile. And your murder seen is creative.
anemone chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
Cool, I like that everything is from Kanae point of view. I've really enjoyed this story so far. Thanks!
iamthewerepire chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
please update soon! :D
Tsuki-Nii chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
i like the idea of an outsider point of view! keep it up, this story is good!