Reviews for So
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Aside from disappointment over character deaths, I like this story.
Also, Second Company/Secret Mobile Force are the wardens of the Soul Society Prisons. Remember, when Urahara was in Second Company he was the boss of the jailors.
heofBOOYAH chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
First of all, I'm really glad that you're not writing down the shinigami (and Grimm) in that irritating way people do, having freaking fracciones posing a real threat to captains. Any captain or Espada would pound any fraccion in basically the same way you depicted, so kudos for not sacrificing logic in the name of "suspense" as others have done all too often.
Second of all, HOLY SHITFUCK what is up with that ENDING?!
Shuriken kaatsu chapter 26 . 12/5/2013
Best part of the chapter.
"Captain Hair-noodles"
I was grinning like a maniac and giggling like a school girl.
Pretty sure grimmjow or even mayuri's face got no shit on mine. Hahaha .
Thanks.
Shuriken kaatsu chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I was srsly amazed by kiras badass ness in the anime
But to pull up such a shit again. Ahahaha i love it!
Evilkitten3 chapter 29 . 6/11/2013
Out of curiosity, what happened to Gin? He could probably have gotten himself out of that, and he wasn't mentioned in the epilogue, so where is he?
Darksknight chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
This was incredible! Hopefully I'll get a chance to read the sequel. Awesome job.
deadpoolhulk chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
so. (se what i did there) i decided to reread things for the... third time? forth? honestly not sure. maybe fith, it is possible. aaaaand god damn do i love this story. i love all of it. just so damn good. the fact i read 20 chapters in less then two days proves that.

but honstly this is the chapter i hate. even more then the (pardon my french) cluster fuck that happens in story two. just because my very fave character in all of anime? he dies without having done a single damn thing in the entire story. off screen. to a character far weeker then him. God freaking damn it.

beyond that and parts of the second story, i love this series SO much and it may one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. but yeah. this chapter. all of my hate. lol.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Kira is a nice, un-intimidating guy, reasonable if a bit mopey. He's also a freaking lieutenant, one of the second-strongest in the 13 Court Guard Squads. Aizen might have been manipulating their assignments, but Kira's rank is not for show.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Nitpick: In "Daiguren Hyorinmaru", you're missing the first "a".
t chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
trash
For Auire chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
This is a wonderful story.

I really really like it

sorry Im on my mobile device so I cant type much
Renae chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Oh I can tell this is going to be good already from the very first paragraph. I am going to enjoy reading your version of Bleachworld enormously.

I feel as if I can let go; that you, the author, knows what he's doing and will be able to convince me to suspend belief without jarring me back to reality by losing the thread of the story. That is what is difficult for me, as a writer, to accomplish. I lose the thread, and start to bore myself. Then I give up.

But you-you inspire me to greater levels of creativity in my own writing!
Renae chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I've gotta say this: your work is better than Kubo's, on Kubo's own story. Wow, this is what should have happened, instead of butterflAizen.
Renae chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
People may complain and grouse about the high death toll amongst the Shinigami in your stories. But to be realistic, war and death does not discriminate between those that are loved and those who deserve to die. And Kubo Tite should have killed off some of those lieutenants (like Matsumoto, Momo and Iba). It didn't seem as if the Espada posed much of a threat if none of the Soul Reapers died.

For this, my admiration of your authorship is growing by leaps and bounds!
Leebrah chapter 27 . 3/7/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, you have done an amazing job with the pairing! It was one I would never have considered but now i'm a fan, they work really well together.

Your writing style is also brilliant, you make it flow really well. It was a joy to read.

Cant wait to read the sequel now D