Reviews for Misplacement
Readasaur chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
So true about so many things, little Impmon. But you have yet to see the true power of the human race. There are humans with the strength to destroy you, and all digimon with a thought. Don't judge us based on the weaklings you have encountered so far. And you should realize, even if we had no such strength, ours is always the power to destroy what we have created. Don't think yourself beyond our abilities, little Impmon, don't think that the Creators can't Destroy you just as easily. Don't count us out yet, little one.
12808 chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Nothing short of "wow".
calicoskies4ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Cool poem, you showed it in smudge recently, i like the movement it flows well, not much i would change
MagikMistressImpmon chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
kick azz! i *love* the ending paragraph :} hehe... go you!
Shade2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Wow. Just wow. Very IC. Good fic! It also sounds like something Johnny would say. Ya know, Johnny? From JTHM? Well, anyhoo, this is really good. Smack the kid who occupies your shoulder. He deserves it.
Cellino chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
o.O impmon? wow, i had no idea this was a digimonfic when we were reading it in SMUDGE. . .well, thanks for letting me know the fandoms you write _
Flamer Flamer chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
O_o Yer freakn' meh out.. person...and that an't good,...eather...(a.k.a.:a flame saying your story is feaky-deaky)