Reviews for Après La Fin Du Monde
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Very beautifully written!
yiyjfgyty chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
"Mido laughs. “I never had you pegged as a Christian, Namikawa!”

The other man smiles thinly. “You never had me pegged for a lot of things,” "

~

I loved this part. For me, it shows you've really put some thought into Mido and Namikawa's relationship, all the while keeping their personalities in check. I recently found out about this pairing, and it's fics like these that make me a shipper of it. I like how you managed to show that they care about each other without making it mushy- Those types of fics simpy wouldn't fit Nami and Mido.

Overally, really nice job; This fic is a favorite for sure!
monty shen chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
so sweet! it made me feel all cuddly inside, but there was still that ominous, lingering 'kira' feel to it, great job
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
*died*

That's a new pairing. Bialy-sama, you are made of win, cookies, and Angst!stones.

Matsuda: *looks over* Huh?

Cookie Jar: *is full of angst stones*

XD What happens next? _
keem chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Mm and you quoted my favorite poem at the end of this.

i'm glad that you're managing to sneak in a couple updates before the beast known as nano is upon us. you're always got such a knack for the more minor characters in DN, and i'm glad you decided to do a oneshot on Namikawa and Mido. they certainly don't get a lot of love in the community, and unsurprisingly, you've done them justice with your beautiful imagery and excellent characterization. also, i love Mido's cheeky stab into the unknown:

"i'll give you a lift home."

"whose home?"

"your choice."

best way to go about picking up someone ever xD and it totally worked, now, didn't it? you ended it at such a great moment, too; you didn't need to go into details but it's still tantalizing and poignant and wonderful. awesome.
Kudatsuo-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
That was so freaking adorable. I loved Namikawa, he was always my favorite of the F-Kira's group. Mido was one that I never really gave much thought to...until now. I loved this one-shot (?). That is sad about the fate of In Passing, but hey you never know. You might be able to write a chapter without it spinning out of control.

P.S. Extra kudos for the poem at the bottom. It is one of my favorites of Robert Frost's.