Reviews for Seven Years Past
Great chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Sad, and I really dont understand why they hate homo-sexual relationships. Its their choice if they're one or not. But this story is good. Looking forward to more!
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Really nice OS (:
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
pretty good story!

as a confusing start, you sure have the follow up of explanation in a very smooth way

though the twist of Netto's parents dead was kind of big...

but yeah, a pretty good story
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
First off: Wow.

Just wow. I love how the story is from Megaman/Rockman's point of view. It makes it more...personal? Intimate? Sexy? No, the correct answer is D: all of the above. Ironically, I was looking for bloody, mindless, bdsm smut. That doesn't change the love I now have for this story. One of the more well-writ stories I've ever found and definitely a fave.
Litintha chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hey there CNF!

Good story. I love it (although, how NetNavis got into the real word sounds very familiar to me. Hehe. :) )!

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you, since I hadn't seen anything in a little while. I was beginning to think that you were done writing fanfics and had moved on. Great to see that you are still around and kicking!

Send a PM sometime. We should talk!

-Litintha
She Who Fears Not the Darkness chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Whoa . . . intense. It's been a bit since there was a good M EXE fic, and you have not disappointed. And so well written too! That seems to be a rarity anymore. *wishes you lots of reviews* Yays!
reychop chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
As always, it's one of the top quality stories I ever read. I was glad that you wrote another Rock/Netto fic. I suffered a lot of withdrawal after reading Etchings of the soul and this just cured it knowing that they can be with each other forever.

And like the other story, you offered good explanations as to how navis managed to roam the human world.

I'd like to read more of your story. And your Rockman fics are one of the best. I idolize you... _