Reviews for Try, Trial, and Try Again
27Vespertine chapter 1 . 12/4
Hmmmm. James. Much love for James! Your writing style is exquisite. I've read Commentarius first (but never left a reply and also refused to read your other stories, because I was so... so *in* Commentarius, you know?), so I know you have a good way with words. But your third person POV writing stile is really something, Beedaily. I do hope you 1) login sometime again here and 2) manage to finish Commentarius and/or (okay, let's not kid anyone: that's definitely an "and") write more of these. Wishing you all the best, and hoping to see you back here soon enough. We all miss you!
wow I CRY BC THIS IS GOLD
the ending is killing me here
CALL THE FAMBULANCE IMHAVING A FEELS ATTACK
Miggie chapter 1 . 8/12
Just perfect and like everyone else, can I point out that the last line is very sweet;)
Random Reader chapter 1 . 4/12
I don't think you quite managed the goal of getting some threes into the fic...
Ahahahaha, just kidding, beautiful and perfect as always.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Aww! Sweet! I love is! Especially going into the idea of spell creation!

Thanks for sharing this story with us
rorogirl15 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
THE LAST LINE IS SO GOOD
levinsaxid chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
THE END. SO CUTE. OMG.
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Again, adorable. I liked the idea of spell-engineering as a seventh-year project, and I can totally see James and Lily being total over-achievers about it. The last line was cute, too (and a little cheesy) but it definitely works :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
DDDDDDDDDdddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!1
OMG
gods, that last sentence is quite possibly the BEST ending I have ever READ.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Love it!
Ess Tee94 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Awww the last line was addddorablee..x
Love the fact that this one shot had an actual plotline(maybe this is the wrong word) as in one would usually say they were on a project
But you actually invented what the project was and not just left it at they were working on charms project
Anyway well done..x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
That last sentence was too cheesy and cute "I already broke the shield I wanted to" *swoon*
Great job, this was incredible, like a lot of your work.