Reviews for Try, Trial, and Try Again
Aurora Darcy chapter 1 . 3/24
That was a lovely ending! Sweetest thing I've ever read anywhere! Love it!
iiruleoverboyz chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I get shivers reading this
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Er, I know the point of the oneshot was James and Lily's relationship, but I wish you'd told us what they end up creating, even if James doesn't care. I felt that the spell was more interesting than their relationship in this case.
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love your one shots,...,... And i have never been a big fan of one shots in General.
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww, that's adorable! Did they get the spell, finally?
thearcherballet chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*DIES OF FEELS*
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh, but I hope the manage to break through the shield and defeat Headless Wandsman too. :)
This was so good. But then again, so is everything you write.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my gosh I love it so much! :D That was bloody brilliant! Amazing idea :D
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
awwwwwwww! you are turning me into a puddle, this is too adorable. 3
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my Merlin, Bee. You have such a gift. Truly. I sincerely hope you write something someday beyond fanfiction so that you can become a truly famous author like you deserve. Because (bloody Merlin) that was just beautiful and wonderful and perfect. I mean, not onmy can you make my Jily shipper hear squee, you have the mechanics of the HP world down perfectly! I mean, it's amazing. Really and truly amazing.
melodxes chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love it, it was light and sweet and full of references to the number 3 :)
loveactuallyis chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Amazing. I love you. I love them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
gjritikjsd./A?"s;[PZSKFCSL;DMFA
;L

That. That's what James' last line just did to me.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was really cool, I liked the idea of them working on a spell and how you'd thought about the theory and stuff, that was really interesting. And of course I liked the lovely Witty LJ we always get from you!
AnnaBlack02 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aw yay! How cute! It shows their powerful talented side and they don't hate each other (I hate when they hate each other) and .. hooray. I liked it :)