Reviews for Hunger Strikes
peetagrl3 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Oh. My. Gloss. Oh my Gloss oh my Gloss OH MY GLOSS. First of all, ohmyfinnickwhatthehaymitchisgonnahappenthesuspenseiskillingmeWOW.
Second...well, this us what I was afraid of. I was telling myself that I was gonna get addicted to this, and I would be left hanging...
But you know what? I think it was worth it. I understand that you're probably busy, and catching fire came out, and..yeah.
This was amazing, gorgeous, spectacular, fantastic, and absolutely, very, really and utterly, finnicking AWESOME.
peetagrl3 chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Absolutely stunning chapter, darling! I LOVE THIS.
peetagrl3 chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Lol they are so adorably protective of each other...:3 gorgeous chapter!
peetagrl3 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
EEEEEE the suspense! I loved it, fantasticalonderfulifric chapter! I can't wait for the date...
peetagrl3 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Gorgeous. I love this!
peetagrl3 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Never mind, I'm not confused. In fact, I kind of love you right now.
AMAZING CHAPTER!
peetagrl3 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Wait...what? I'm a little confused. Ah well, you wrote this years ago. Good job!
peetagrl3 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Lol I love your remote idea! Great chapter!
peetagrl3 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
AAHHH YES EVERLARK!
Oh it's beautiful. Gorgeous chapter!
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This is amazing! I mean, I know it's older than the hills, but it's so beautiful, and your writing is BOSS.
Emma4264 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Cringeee!
Schelli chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hey!
I like your Story very well.
I have a Short question.
Can i translate These Story into German and poste that on a German side?
Yes, i say that the Story is from you(my englisch isnt very well, i am from German.)
Katniss Everdeen chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
PLEASE! I need more!
Mel-Hutch chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
is... that it? WHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT MOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEE EEEEE!
Katniss Alicia chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Ok, when Katniss said "I wouldn't?" I COULD. NOT. BREATHE! I was laughing so hard! Just thinking about it now makes my chest hurt... ;)