Reviews for Loyalty and Love
Garden Mary chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
After reading everything that you have posted, I am finding myself rather exighted for the rest of the story. You have set up quite a story and rather well. Please ro update soon!
Lady-Lockets chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Wow, this is the first time I read your story and loved every part, every chapter! I am in expectation ... very good job!
This time faint, I hope your muse back,
Love, hope to see you soon: D
chocolatebox chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Hai! thank you for writing this story :D

I'm really enjoying it haha

When will you update and write the 'sneaky' parts :))
Princesa de la Luna chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
interesting and amusing, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 15.
ladalum1167 chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
That was an awesome chapter . I really like that he finally admitted to liking her ;). Now you need to wright faster so we can get to read the other good things to come. I cant wait for the next chapter but I'm glade you are updateing each story. Heart cha :D
l-annethunder chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Welcome back! I've missed this story but I fig. something was up, and simply hoped you'd be back soon. This was a great chapter on all counts. Mako-chan was too funny ""Okay okay you two. You're making me nervous. Get to it already. Anubis, be good. Minako, I hope you aren't going to teach him to suck face."" Best line yet except maybe for the crack at Sailor Moon about being rescued being her dept. I laughed my butt off. Moving on I offer my condolences about your dad, I so sorry. I know that probably doesn't help at all but I really do wish you and your family
stellacisem chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
oh, this fanfic is awesome! keep up the great work! :D
Hypnotic Distortion chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! One of My Favorite Stories Thank you for updating .. Awesome I LOVE this chapter.. :)
Venusian Angel chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
such a good chapter! So glad to see it updated. I am so intrigued as to what Princess Venus did to Talpa...

The little moments between Mina/Anubis are really cute I am loving it even though this couple is so not one of the ones I like. The way you write it makes me not care. Please update soon!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
interesting and exciting, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i apperciate. please update and good luck until the next chapter D.
l-annethunder chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
Love it! Who knew Anubis could be so sweet, even if he doesn't want to be. Lol Can't wait to see what comes next. Kudos and das woot :-)
Vampuric Spider chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
This is really interesting great update. I love the softer Anubis. He is very interesting. Can't wait to see how this pans out.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
interesting, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long. please update and good luck until the next chapter.

ps: happy holidays, if you have some time please update your sailor moon story called the moon princess chronicles please? thanks.
Hypnotic Distortion chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
YAY! You Updated I LOVE this Story.. Keep up the Good Work!

Update again Soon PLEASE! X3
angelic.aquarian NSI chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
wow this was a great chapter. So cute that he saved her. I loved it and kento's line lol. Update soon!