Reviews for Thank God for Shooting Stars
irish chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
this story was perfectly written.. :)
great job!
Aithefox chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
so beautiful...
airwad chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved this!

I admit, I haven't read a worthwhile fanfic in a while...I mean, I've read many fanfics...I just didn't take a liking to many of them. And then I came across this and I fell in love. It was refreshing to read something this good. I was close to tears every time Inuyasha cried and I loved Shippo in this story. He was so sweet!

I could go on and on...but this review is already too long. And to make this review not completely useless to you - just remember to polish it up by getting rid of some of the spelling errors. I hate spelling (I suck at it) so I guess I can't blame you. My stories have MANY spelling errors themselves.

Great job! I'm going to check out some of your other stories and I hope you keep writing (seriously...don't stop). You're amazing!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I can't believe inuyasha slept with kikyo! but at least he said he was sorry and didn't keep sleeping with her and I don't blame kagome for running away i'd do the same thing if my boyfriend cheated on me with his ~Breeluv
Extacy925 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
OMG-I cried!
militato123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Loved it
Shortsh1t chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
aw the story was so sweet It also reminded me of a country song I heard once a few years back but I never found out who sung it :( any ways loved the story It was really good
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
awesome story! InuYasha was lucky she only left for 6 months!
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! KUDOS!
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
cute!
InuMaru-Chama chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
great!
OMFGSkittlez chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Omg i LOVE IT! I cant wait to read your other stories ill bet there as good as this maby better )(
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I could not stop crying at some parts! But I like when they reunited and the always so romantic proposals! I always love proposals Ina a story! Really liked! Great Job!