Reviews for A Struggle to Survive
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 3/30
Dean snaps to, finally. It takes a lot to cut through his walls. They may keep other people's emotions at bay but his own are trapped inside and tend to fester.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Quite good! Enjoyable from start to finish! I can see why it won the award!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
I love this story :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
awesome story. I was glad that Bobby was there. He is such a teddy bear. Please keep up the awesome work.
ccase13 chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
I enjoyed this story, I can see why it won an award.

Dean and Sam were very lucky that Bobby came looking for them.

They took one chance to many by jumping off with little research and while Sam was sick.
phyllis16 chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
hi its med again phyllis just to let you know im sstill reading and still liking all i read. i think ill finish reading your stories and then give a review
judyann chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
OK just finished th3e whole story it was wonderful! I loved it!
CeCe Away chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
This was awesome. I really enjoyed it.
JediMagnet09 chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Hey, I think your creature was AWESOME! I've never heard of a Yowie... :) Great story! :)
Arilaen chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Nice! Poor Sammy, I'm glad he and Dean got better ) Love your writing - it's always amazing!
LvSammy chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
OMG! I just finished reading this...and Im glad its finished and It was AWESOME! YOu are AMAZING! You totally rock you know that...I loved it and the angst and the two brothers together...so sweet...I loved it. AWESOME! Thanks for a really good read.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 15 . 11/24/2009
I read this in one shot...

It was awesome!

And your Dean so needed a cuddle... loved me seriously sick Sam and Dean was a little roughed up too... *grins evilly*
KKBELVIS chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
I had a blast from the word go ...

Read straight on through...what a fun night!

Each chapter was like Xmas... wrapped inside a pretty box with a big red bow on top.

Thank you so much for the gift!

Karen
romirola chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
You deserve it! Congrats!
ziggy.uk chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
Congratulations on your win Denise, it was so well deserved. I loved this story.