Reviews for The Porcelain Doll
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That...was genuinely scary. I should not have read that right before going to bed O_O
RAWRitsAnime chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Pretty creepy fanfic xD

I heard of a story similar to this one but the person didn't die in the end or had received a doll. The person simply went to bed and heard a voice whispering that it was climbing up the stairs.

Nevertheless, great fanfic! I love your style of writing. :] Your descriptions of the doll we're also very detailed.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I loved this. It was creepy but cute at the same time. I like Porcelain dolls and find them adorable so that's why. Miles was spot on here too.
Count X. Gamlxltoe chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
HAHAHAHA this is great! Jess, I love it!
Orangen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I don't think I've heard this story before, but this is an interesting idea. I have a porcelain doll in my room and I'm scared of it now... Haha. Anyway, good job!
Mad March chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
LKSJDFKJLDGS

When I was but a wee lass and I heard this story, I had nightmares for a week.

And now you've made all those horrible memories resurface. Thanks. XD
Nikki Edogawa chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I am now scared of porcelain dolls. I have heard a story similar to this one without the PW characters. Exept it was a chinese doll. The chinese doll would wake you up in the middle of the night saying some creepy stuff.

For example-"Ashly...I'm on your stairs...I have a butcher knife...I'm going to kill yoou...". then it goes on to siblings rooms, then your parent's room and kills them off. then by dawn everyone is dead, including you. and then the neighbors find the doll and take it home...Oh dear...
Rallah chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Very cool and very creepy.
Black Scepter chapter 1 . 10/28/2008