Reviews for Hate Is A Strong Word
i-freaking-loveyou chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
ZOMG. That was so epic. :)
manaid602 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw so CUTE! Please make it a two shot I would love to see how tess would react if she found out.
Wollywood chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
you should so write a sequel! I didn't know you were such an amazing writer! This is fabulous! Wait...I already used that word...lemme come up with something else...I got it! Fawsome! That's what it is! It means fantastically awesome! Fawsome!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I love this. That's really all there is to say about it. It's great! :D

Kelly
Mashiitastic chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Dude, AWESOME! Really, I fell in love with this story. -Inserts on extremely short favorites list.-

Pure genius, man.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
you absoloutly HAVE to make this a sequal!
Lilly chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Sounds good! Keep it up!

-Lilly
purplesparkleypanda chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is a unique idea, and I really liked it. It's hard to find something different, and I think this really does it. It's short, and right to the point, but the perfect length. Maybe I'll check out more of your fics, any of the Ness pairing?

Thanks so much for writing and sharing that with us, it made my day! :)

-Thea
tash-263 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
wikkid story

this is the good wikkid too lol
bethyboomarch2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Hooray! I knew you'd post it...it was too good not to! Thanks for the 'free advertisement':-D I'm glad it's wicked! Haha, I loved the story as much this time as I did last time. Love you lots and I'll have to PM you tomorrow! Ugh! I've GOT to tell you about the ridiculous hours the stage crew director expects us to put in the next two weeks...INSANITY!

Love and hugs and bestest of bestest of most amazingly fantasticalicious wishes!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
AWESOME!

Loved it! I always like alternative pairings. For example, I love Nitchie. Anyways, I loved it! Keep it up!