Reviews for Fifty Moments
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love drabbles and I think your's are some of the best I've ever read. They're chock-full of emotion, and I think readers can really connect with them. And once again, your characters are spot-on! Thanks for writing these!

-Peace, Blackberry ;)
midknightowl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
God I love this. Your writing just rocks my socks!
Storm Seer chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I enjoyed these...I wish you would turn several into longer stories... You have Betelgeuse Down... :)
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
These were great! A lot of really nice ones, a few sad ones too. Good job!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i think i may have reat this over a million times but in my enthusiasm, forgot to review. i really love the drabbles. each one fits very well with both characters. Mirror is by far my favorite. you're very talanted )
cinimar chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I loved reading these, the variety was wonderful. Thank you :)
Lila Negra chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really liked this. But, above all... number 6! It touched my heart... that one is completely beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was really interesting- how it really spanned their entire lives together. I do wish that you'd found some way for them to be together for eternity instead of eternally separated- that's just too sad.
anonymousjaedc chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
you should make a story out of this. but plz plz plz dont exorcise lydia.
BEETLESBABES chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
i loved it! where did u get the fifty ideas?
Old Opal chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Beautiful! I like how you presented a (semi) clear narrative without being chronological about it. I felt like all of the drabbles really tied well with one another and the whole piece felt very cohesive.

Wonderfully written!
kaitlynn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
this was amazing and cute but it almost made me cry u jerk but I guess that makes you a good writer:D
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Man, this submission was like torture! 50 little sneak peaks into stories that don't exist! *deep breath* You're cruel, but in a good way. ;)

My only hope is that these 50 little snippets will encourage you to want to write out the rest of their stories... :D

:D Yes, I'm a dork. What of it ;)

Thank you for your writing nonetheless. Eh, school can wait, no worries. ;)

Tiffany
WithoutHesitation chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wow, those all look really good... Even the ones I'm not looking forward to reading. Lydia, dead? Argh, I can't stand that! Bu they'll all darn good ideas, and more than one, I'm definitely looking forward to. Good hunting... er, writing!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
will i liked it, good work.