Reviews for Dueling Pianos
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Perfect I absolutely loved it the way you wrote their contemptuous relationship Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Lol! Poor Steinway. :) Those two, I can't stop laughing. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great story!
Chaerinnie chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh Edward, of course you're better. lol
Don'tBeABabyAboutThis chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
you have excellent writing skills and an imagination that far surpasses many professional authors. i want to be the first in line when you publish your first book, and i know that it will not be long in coming. thank you for sharing your talent with us!
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This without a doubt, the most funny, hysterical story I have read! I love the utter childness of both Edward and Rosalie! The volaile relationship between the two is showcased to perfection! I wish I had load of friends interested in fanfiction to insist they read. Love it!
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOL! I love iot! Great job, amazing idea. Its great!
TeamEdward14 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
hahahaha! Edward is totally the better pianist, Rosalie couldn't keep the tempo. . Is it sad that I understood all the music terms in this story and Music Lessons? loved that story too by the way!
Leialden chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is excellent! I love the banter between them its hysterical!
LadyRoonilWazlib chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
GRAH, i'm having an unhealthy obsesh reading all your stories. I'm loving it. But anyhoo, I was just thinking of a wonderful piece that I don't know... fits this story for me. Have you heard Mozarts Sonata in D Major for 2 pianos? It's so Rosalie and Edward, fun and playful yet still intense. And I KNOW it practically a baby piece for a virtuoso vamp but just the speed of it makes it so competitive and Rosalie Edward.

Wow, I type what I think alot.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Just started reading Music Lessons but took a break to read this after the 4th chapters. Poor Edward. And no, if Rosalie was a better pianist she'd be able to keep a tempo. And she's being spoiled at the moment. That was really sad...she had better helped him with his piano. Alright, back to Music Lessons
Alexandlion chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ooh, a duel of pianists. Excellent plot, by the way. I feel sorry for Esme, who had to watch a beautiful song turn into a competetive disaster. I laughed at the last line, by the way.
PrincessOfDrama33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I have to say this is the best Edward and Rosalie in existence. It is really a good portrayal of their relationship and a comical sibling one. Great, great job. *Giggles*
ritz27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
that was great!...haha..rosalie is soo constant!..awesome!
Serena Goodkey chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
HAHA. I loved this. Good job. I play the piano myself so it was pretty hilarous to read that they didn't keep up with the tempo written on the score and with each other. Oh their competitive natures.

Loved it.