Reviews for Wild Horses Couldn't Drag Me Away
tinka0234 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Awww thats lovely! is there a sequal? :)
Lolly86 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
I've just read this for ..what ..the 99th time.

I first read it a good few years ago now and it's one I always remember. It stays with me. About 6 months ago I was searching the net for it like crazy.

A beautiful piece of work.
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 1/9/2009

You made me cry.

Reading this it seems like it was almost effortless for you to write. I loved it, because it was about the humanity of Buffy and Angel as a couple for once.

Chapter 3... so very much to say about it, but I can't. I will just say I know those feelings, and leave you to draw your own conclusions. But you weren't patronising, or melodramatic, it was so very true.

Kay8abc chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
Loved the story.
ba2006 chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
awesome story, are you gonna do a sequal?
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
i love the name angel o'connor but wouldn't his name be liam o'connor
Taaroko chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Okay, I think "aww" pretty much sums it up. But you know me, I've gotta give you more than that. Buffy being so nervous she couldn't look at the pregnancy tests and making Willow do it instead had me laughing. And yeah, the end there with the baby was absurdly adorable. Great summary of Angel's journey in that last paragraph. Thanks for a great little story on all counts.
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Wow it keeps going from bad to worse for Buffy and Angle. I can't wait till you let them be happy.
corik80 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Great job so far! Keep up the good work!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
i freakin love this story so much
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
omg poor buffy
Taaroko chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Wow...things keep sucking, but for different reasons. I love that Buffy got hurt to protect Xander, but it's awful that now, in hindsight, she'll view that selfless act as the reason she lost the baby. And it's interesting to have Angel as the optimist. The reversals just keep coming, don't they? Love it.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
that is so cool please update
Sunny2006 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
This is such a great story so far, I love the idea! You've written them all so well and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
aww poor buffy i hope she gets her baby