Reviews for Simple Kind of Life
lovetwilight chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
KEEP GOING
I need more this story is really good
anna1469 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
YOU ARE AWESOME! Really
Soo talented The phases of the moon was probably the best fanfic i have ever read. Please don't stop writing you're to good at it. You also seem like such a Sweet person. Sorry if this is weird but seriously you're amazing.
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I love how she picked a mixed breed unwanted stray! Perfect ending!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
hurry i want more soon ! write fast
TheWifeofLegolas chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Where to start? Well ill start with my thoughts of the first story, I didnt review that story at all because i was just so eager to get to the sequel. Phases of the Moon was brilliant, i liked the way you didnt make it too much of a soppy love story between Bella and Edward and added some action with the whole Sam Kind of Life? well what can I say, I love it so far, I can say too much since ive only read 3 chapters but so far I'm loving it (:. Sorry for my ranting, you probably dont get reviews as weird as these xD.

Cant wait till you update :D

xxpianoplayerxx
carolyn chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
ive just finished readong both of these and i wanted to give you a big thumbs up... really enjoyed you writing style and saw it mature by leaps and bound through out the original and the sequal, even the lemon was tactfully done. ill be reading the black bullet soon and am looking forward to it.

keep writing i can see you only getting better
Ponypal95 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Love this story! Where's the next updates though?
Silver moonlight river chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
awww a cute way to start the story ]
NikkyB chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i read all your stories today and they were really good. i hope you find the will to finish them someday because htey would be worth it. It was a joy to read them.

ciao

n.k
blb1000 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Re ch 3: There's NO way that B & E have been together for years (presumably senior high & 2 years of college) and he's never looked her in the eye when they made love. That's just not like Edward at all. He's so sensitive & sincere that he would be looking, and wanting her to look, the very first time. That just doesn't ring true in ch 3.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
In so many fanfic stories, I've noticed that Edward climaxes then pulls out right away and often jumps up to shower. Why? Other stories have him staying inside while they talk or cuddle and then showering after awhile. The latter seems so much more intimate.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Okay, even tho I didn't think the puppy was a great idea for two college kids, I do like the name you gave him!
SamS01 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
are you ever going to update again? haha.
xtinalopez8755 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
please please please hurry and update. u did the lemon great! u r such a talented writer! please dont stop and continue! everyone who reads ur storys r always dying to know what happends next! including me!
TWILIGHT OBSESSER 'N' WWE FAN chapter 4 . 9/19/2009