Reviews for Old Man
xtapx chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love this fic. Billy is such a great character, and it's nice to see things from his POV.

I say in your profile that you were looking for a way to change this around without having to re-upload the story, if you go to My Stories, then hit edit, then go to Content/Chapters, if you hit the EXP (export) button it uploads back to Document Manager so you can edit it, then you can just replace it back on the Content/Chapters page, when/if you update it. It doesn't delete the story, so hopefully that helps! If not, I still love this story, and basically everything you've ever written. :D
I-stabbed-him-with-the-pencil chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow. I... er... That. Was. A-maz-ing. How on earth do you wright such good stories? I'm a HUGE fan oh She Hates Me, and your my favorite authur. Almost better than SM herself. Wow, that's SO COOL! I just love Billy. I love all the Quiliutes.
goodbye123456789 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
that's really sad but sweet. id like to hear it from jacobs p.o.v, maybe what he and seth were talking about, yeah?
brunettelamb chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
aww that was really good writing! it sounded just like billy and i love the ending with jacob )
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw, the ending was sweet. :) I really liked this! I think you got Billy down perfectly. I never really thought about that, but you make it make perfect sense. Great job.
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
very good insightful and awesome fabulous too!
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Your writing astounds me. It's so beautiful, and it flows wonderfully and sounds so much better then I could ever say in a review. I know that sentence doesn't make sense at all, but ah well. Long story short, you're an awesome writer and I'm uber jealous :D
Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
excellent story :) very well written ;D
Patrick-Henry chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow, that was great.

I was thinking about him being Embry's father, and I thought that something like that would be the ending...

...so double kudos to you, this is completely cannon (fits very well into the plot, wow wow wow) and yet happens to be a completely original idea.

I loved the plot line, with Bella...incredible.

I loved the idea that Billy, the Chief (or at least his son and father), the Elder, would harbor resentment about his heritage.

And the detail about Harry Clearwater...

Awesome.
mspotts chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow. Once again your fantastic writing has killed me. Again and again.

I can't get enough of how good it is, or how skillfully you manage to portray Billy, even though he's not really a character with many layers in the actual series. Your work is brilliant and I can't wait for more stuff from you!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This has been sitting in my inbox, waiting for me to review. I had thought that it was waiting for me to read as well. So I was surprised when I opened it and realized I'd read it before.

I know this sounds like a roundabout way of giving a compliment, but hang on, I'm getting to the point. XD I hadn't thought I'd read this because I had thought this was part of BD. Seriously. Yeah, I know that Billy's POV isn't in BD, but I could have sworn remembering this scene from Jacob's POV. The fact that I was wrong is an incredible testament to your prowess as an author, and as a researcher. Not only do you write fantasticly well, you put the effort in to look up all the little details and make everything fit perfectly.

Second major accomplishment with this piece? I have never liked Billy. Not like the rest of the pack, where I just didn't necessarily pay very close attention to them, but actually not liking his character. But I know the power a good author can can have on how I view a fic/character. And while you haven't necessarily made me like him, you've certainly given me some food for thought.
luisiach chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Seriously, you're amazing! Not only do you write about my favorite characters(La Push is SO much better than Forks P), but you do it WELL! Like, really into the character!

And this story is particularly interesting, because I had never really stopped to think about Billy. He always seems so... acceptable, like a serene version of Jacob, that it never occured to me that he could be, well, not unhappy, but aware that things could be better.

Anyway, enough with my rambling. Sorry 'bout the English. It's not my first language and I always mess up when I'm too excited.

I'm your newest fan.
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was really good! It's great to get Billy's perspective. You wrote it really well.

I have to say, from the summary, I thought this might end with Billy feeling guilty that he failed Embry as a father, too. Since Billy is a possiblity as Embry's dad I thought that was going to be the bombshell at the end. ;o)

I'm not sure I understood the convo b/w Seth and Jake at the end... I'm assuming Seth said somethimng about missing his Dad and that allowed Jake to reflect on the fact that he has taken his own father for granted. Yes, no?

Please keep writing! I really enjoy your work! :o)
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aw

So sad, but at the end it got sweet (:

I love it!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great writing. Poor Billy. I guess the only thing I should mention is that Rebecca is supposed to be married in Hawaii. Or did someone imprint on her? Seth is one of a kind. I loved the end, it's good to know Jacob's still there, under all the imprint-ness.