Reviews for I Don't Know You, But I Think I Love You
Aliegator2014 chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
This is a really good story know its but a long time but I would like to know how the story ends
kay11kay1 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
More plzzzzzz
Choochootrain chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
Hey, I just wanted to say I love your story, and know it's been like over a year, now but please update... I will love you forever if you do!
IHeartUrStory chapter 18 . 1/31/2012
Please, oh Please will you update soon? I found this story a few days ago and fell in love with it as much as Edward loves Bella. I mean, I understand about school, but really? A year, over, is sort of ridiculous. Please oh Please will ypu update. I mean, of anyone, I should know about not updating quickly because I have a story on my account that I haven't updated for five months. Please, Please, Please! Update?
vivekalove chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
hey there,

well you have everyright to be mad,

that girl (gussed so from the non-existent ...)

But just get over her, your story is amazing, I had to steal my dads laptop to continue reading this story, and nearly got cought

anyway dont let it get on you, you are an amazing writter, just remember that your fans are with you in everything and you have to only think on them, not some stupid, blind slut.

Keep writting, you are awsome!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 18 . 12/15/2011
loved it
booksxforxlife chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Ughhhh! I want to stab Lauren with a fork!
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
I love this. Your gunna need to update soon cux i wanna see charlue beat the shit out of edward.
piercethefuckingsirens chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Meoooooooow, this story is fantastic! I read it a few years ago and LOVED IT! but there were no updates :( So I favorited it and subscribed to an alert hoping you'd updat soon (you didn't LOL) but anyways I went through my emails and voila! TwilightSagaLover543 updated! YES! So I read the whole story all over and fell in love with it AGAIN! :D This HAS to be my FAVORITE fanfic ever! I love everything about it! It's so well written :) and any pathetic reveiws such as that just mean they're jealous that they can't write great fanfics like you. :) Thank you so much for creating such a great story and sorry for the long review, I just want you to know how great you are! I'm DYING to know how Charlie will react to Edward and I'm sure you have some fantastic ideas floating around in your head! Keep writing and UPDATE! :D Thanks :)

P.S. sorry if there's any spelling errors,, I'm lazy ;)
a fanfic reader chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
This story is really good. And I'm just waiting to find out what Charlie is going to do when he finds Edward (If he finds Edward). Please update soon if you can :)
dreamer2322 chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
I love your 't wait for more please update soon :)
Every1LovesAVampire chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
are they going to be more updates ? :)
Angela chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
When are going to up date this story I really would love to read how it would play out after this lol
Sugarr. .Babiee chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
OMG! please update dying to no what happens!
prettyinpink21 chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
i love the story and i would hope you add more soon
1,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »