Reviews for Prince Caspian: Suspian Rewrite
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 6 . 5/16
I KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS BUT IF THERE'S ANY CHANCE YOU COULD CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DO! I love the way you write their point of view in third person! PLEASEEEE
emajank chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I understand it's quite silly to ask for an update 7 years after the last one, but believe me when I say that this is the best one I've read about Susan and Caspian and it would be amazing if there would be at least a fraction of hope that you'd update :)) love it!
ledal chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
hey please continue...
Fiann chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I love how you've done it...yaaay! more please :D
smartbrunette3.14 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Just wanted to say that this is an excellent story and when Caspian, Lucy and Edmund were listening to Peter and Susan's argument I couldn't stop laughing : ) . Can't wait for the next chapter
Natalie chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Hey! I've always wanted a little more for Caspian and Susan, and this is perfect! I really wish you'd finish it though. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Please write more soon
Knight of God chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Ok, it's a cute story, but I do not appreciate the bad language. It's not very smart to put bad words in a story that is based on the Bible. I am a Christian and you certainly won't be getting any more comments from me if you continue with the bad language. Especially other Christians. That's my opinion and God's. Now maybe you don't care about that but I'm just saying it will be a lot better.
Knight of God chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I think this is a cool story. It's really sweet! Wait, so was this written by Anna Popplewell?
If it is, hi! You have the same name as me. Is really like to speak with you. I have lots of questions. :) Thanks and keep up the good work. I like it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Please continue...
Evaline101 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Oh don't stop plx!
Possibilityoflament chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
More please? I have really enjoyed reading this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very creative :)
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
lOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! :) 3