Reviews for What Could Have Occured
SushiLove91 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
More! Now! I demand it!
Hidden in Sunlight chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
B... Continue it! It absolutely ROCKS!
Crusnik02 chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
I think you should start a new one XD so then you don't have to write all the stuff in between

Love the story, by the way 3

AB-chan

yes, I'm a guy who likes yaoi. XD
DrunkKid-Catholics chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
ah, end this one with a warm 'yay, team work thing,' then start a new one that picks up in a few years with the spk and all that. or, you know, continue this one. which ever, as long as you don't leave is hanging!
DrunkKid-Catholics chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Aw, thats so cute! i almost melted from the sweetness of it all

near's so adorable
methegirl chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
OK I usually dont like reading stories that aren't complete because I don't know if they will be finished, but I saw your story and just HAD to read it. Its amazing, like really, and you really have to update and continue. I dont care if you finish with the next chapter and write another story, just please, please, UPDATE
animelvr23 chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
love it! this should be a MxNxM! keep going! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
kawaii! i love it! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
PaddysGal chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I love it! I think you should continue this one. Update soon!
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
awesome!
Bob the Almighty chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
I like this. It's actually really surprising that there aren't more AUs where the three of them actually manage to work together from the beginning- I think the whole Kira case would have been resolved a lot sooner if everyone hadn't been working against each other.
Lullydoll at yahoo dot com chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
This review is signed by my email, in case you want to reply.

I thought the fingermade L was GENIUS.

At last, a story where it goes how it SHOULD have went after L died

Go with the story however YOU want it!

Just update NOW.
BalanceBlue chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Great story! You should really keep going!
ravensandstars chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
this is seriously amazing, in fact, it's the best Mello/near fanfic i've read! please update soon.
Julih chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
YAY!

I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY UPDATED THIS! XD

I really like this story *-* Near is so...emotinal, and Mello is so cute taking care of him and being confused about his fellings *-*

I dunno what L meant, but i guess the three fingers meant that Mello, Near and Matt must be together...well, that's all i can think XD

Please, upload soon!