Reviews for Heaven's Light
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Brilliant story!
On your bio page, I saw you are having a book signing, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you post the title of the book- I really want to read it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hey, I just wanted to say that this story is amazing. However it made me really sad, and not just because of the story itself. It was so beautifully written, just like all your stories, but this was the last one. I really hope you are still writing, and conquering that evil writer's block! And even if you aren't writing anymore, I hope you know that you know if you get back into it, you have a faithful fan who will buy any and all of your books when they get published! Good luck with whatever you're doing now, and thank you for the awesome and amazing stories you shared with us!
SerendipitousWhim chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I honestly think this story deserves more reviews and favorites. I still haven’t finished reading your other stories but so far, this is my favorite among your work.
I really liked the fact that despite how cold Axel acts, deep down he really cares about Roxas. I also found the ending very befitting.
Mika-Suesaki chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I have to say, you have written my favorite AkuRoku stories, Heaven's Light being my absolute favorite. I have to had read all of them at least 10 times each. Sad that you haven't graced the world of fanfiction with another one of your stories, but I completely understand how life drains all the free time you have. Hope to see another fabulous creation from you soon.

Takara yume chapter 25 . 5/30/2012
absolutely amazing, loved everything. ;w;

too bad it's over. D;
Poison Wasteland chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I just want to start off by saying I've been following your stories since before "When the Circus Came To Town" was even completed and I am ashamed to say this is only the second if not the FIRST time I have reviewed your stories. I haven't been on in a while so I don't know exactly what's been going on with you, but I just want you to know that I think you are a phenomenal writer. You are by far one of my top 5 favorites on this site, and I've been reading Fanfiction for seven years. I liked how your first few kingdom hearts stories had happier feels to them and how you shocked me with "Define Sin" and "Heaven's Light." After re-reading "Heaven's Light," I realized just how in love I am with you as a writer. You deserve way more reviews. Although I have to ask, what happened to "My Bad Luck?" Anyways from now on, anything you update, I will take the time to review each chapter if it means you'll keep writing. And if you ever get published one day I hope you let the readers of Fanfiction know.
SkyeRockette chapter 25 . 1/31/2012
Loved this story! The whole concept behind it could easily be made into a non-Kingdom Hearts original story! The only problem I had with this story was the fact that Roxas' and Sora's eyes were never really addressed. You mentioned that they were unique several times, but 'why' wasn't specified. Did you just not care to write it into the story, or did you not think of a reason? Other than that, I loved every moment of this :) I like how you made Roxas physically weak, but very strong willed!

Sadly, I've read all your KH stories now. I was wondering if you're still writing, or if you've moved on with your life (which is understandable). I'm also in college (not sure if you're still there, that's just the last thing I read in your notes) so I completely get the lack of updates and business. College pretty much drains all your free time. Hope to see a new story soon! Good luck with life :)

Darkwolflink1 chapter 25 . 5/20/2011
I love this story, it hooked me in from the start and wouldn't let me put it down until the end XD i love it.

it's great how you've made the characters interact, how you kept the main plot going but left a few clues now and then. never would have guessed about the end part hto, i'm glade you broth Axel and Sora back with out ruining the story, a little confusing at times as i read through but now it all makes sense.

thanks for writting such a good story and posting it up i love it and it was a really really great read.

i don't know if you'll end it here or not tho but if you do it would be just right.

A random Reveiwer chapter 25 . 2/24/2011
I know you left the ending open for a reason, but is there any way you could do a sequel or a mini story or anything to add on to this story? I really love it, and I wish there was more.

Thank you.
Xidori-chan chapter 25 . 2/10/2011
YAY I finally read the last chapter! If this is the ending I just have to say two things, OH SHIT and CUTE! Poor Sora is gonna get tortured just to have Riku drag his ass all the way from hell and back. And finally YAY AXEL ISH ALIVE! -chibi self- I though he was gonna stay dead! I was already crying...but yay he's back!

Well...I'm certainly going to miss this fic, so...on to the next one...I can see I have quite A LOT to read. _
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Why are they named after Romeo and Juliet characters?
Shinigami-chan chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
Well, I loved this story! And I also loved how you ended it. You resolved everything, but still left if open enough that we know that things would continue normally for them. Great job!
Michi aka Amblingraconteur chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
The open end fit the story rather well. :) I like how even through everything that occurred during the last couple of chapters, all of them were able to continue on like always. Axel shooting Sora was absolutely GOLD. I was so amused by it.

Although honestly, I was a bit disappointed with the things involved around Sora. It felt like his part of the story was abruptly cut. We never find out what a ghoul truly is, there was limited interaction with his own brother, and I'm confused on where he and Riku stand.

Is there any way you could elaborate on Sora's end? Maybe add a another chapter or write a separate oneshot in this verse. I just feel that it wasn't as conclusive as it could be and maybe a little more would help solve that issue.

Other than that, it's been a great read and I have high hopes for "My Bad Luck." Thank you for providing us with such an entertaining read. :)
Kikee chapter 25 . 1/18/2011
Man, you never seem to dissapoint. I absolutely looove your stories, although I'm not a big fan of reviewing...

The only thing I didn't like was the lack of RikuSora... But I can still see it (at least in my head:D)

I read this story in like 4 days... I could not stop reading to save my life... SO good!

Can't wait for more stories from you, dear.

mrsgrumpygills chapter 25 . 1/17/2011
This was certainly unique and interesting. It's so different from a lot of other stories, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.