Reviews for Final Greetings
Psy-Girl1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aww soo sweet. A pretty nice AU of what might have happened during his last night. So much for that promise right? you should continue writting. O)
teewssiecurb chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I liked it. Very cool it was ship enough for us diehard H/Hr fans but not to preachy for those who still havent seen the light. Plus it had like no gramatical errors which ive never seen in a fic. Great job...on a completely different note your name that woudnt be from sailor moon would it.
Jho chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Interesting, nice shortpiece.
Red XIV chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Nice, but about that book... Given Ron's not-so-impressive performance in the winged key chamber, maybe HE should be the one to take the book home for the summer. Hermione out-flew him, so he really has no room to criticize Hermione's flying skills. Harry does, of course, but then, he could probably outfly Madam Hooch.
bumblebee-queen chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
For heaven's sake! Only 1 other measly review for this fabulous fic? Oh the humanity! The fact that it's written by the great Lord Malachite alone should have garnered at least 10 reviews. Bah. Oh well, we can't expect people to acknowledge genius immediately, can we? As you can see already, I loved this fic. Because I adore Hermione, and Harry. Yep. It helps a lot that it's expertly written and is blessedly free of grammatical errors. Are you going to write any more Harry Potter fics? I hope so. You mentioned in the notes for the latest chap. of Round Perdition's Flame that you were thinking of writing another fic centering on Hermione. Well what are you waiting for, the next election? Snap to it! I can promise you with all certainty that I will leave an insanely long, glowing review for it. *If you write it, they will come*... oooh... "field of dreams" moment... And you know I would love to read something with mushy romance in it. And if you ever tire of the idea of Harry and Hermione, I think it would be interesting for you to write a Draco/Hermione fic... this would be, of course, just an academic excersize in order to further your writing skills in terms of plot flexibility and character developement etc etc... (was that convincing at all?) Alright, I'll shut up now. Keep up the superb work.
DragoonKain chapter 1 . 11/21/2001

THAT was pretty good. Not disappointed at all, and I had somewhat high expectations coming from the author of 'Round's Perditions Flames.' Oh, a tip, in the Harry Potter Fandom there is no such thing as a WAFF, which i seem to only see in anime fanfics like eva... People here don't know what it is, but i sure want to see more of it...

Anyway, the insight you give in Harry's character is amazing. Being lonely for more than a decade, he must have a postive outlook on everything, as practically all is better than things were where he came from. This is what i expect harry to be; Rowling just left him as the shy and quiet kid.

Since you know about eva, I have an idea if u would want to hear it. You know Asuka's drive to be the 1st in everything? I was thinking if you would like to incorporate that to Hermione. What I was thinking was that Harry, being exceptionally gifted, upsurps Hermione's position sometime later. This could be one of Hermione's faults, as jealousy was by Ron in the 4th book. This was you could make it somewhat like Shinji and Asuka! ;)

Well, that's all for now, and i am looking forward to more of your writing, evangelion, harry potter, or otherwise. C'ya and have fun!