Reviews for No Reply From The Sky
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 1/20
Sighhhhh, I am a hopeless romantic, this was great
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I can't even count the number of emotions I went through reading this. Disbelief, sadness, anxiousness, fear, sympathy, relief, happiness...just wow. A very impressive one shot. My only curiousness is why did it take so long to get her back? It seems Sam got to go back before her and I thought maybe it had to do with her physical therapy, but she still had a tremor. That was my only confusion. Otherwise I absolutely loved it. )

Jen
hifield chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wonderfully touching story. loved the ending especially that Ronon had moved to her room.

Loved it.
wlshygirl79 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
wow...that was scary good!
renisanz chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I like this. Took me a while to finally get around to reading it...

I'm quite a fan of angst, and especially Ronon/Jennifer angst. It makes the ending all the more poignant. But I think the structure of this story worked well, with Jen's disjointed train of thought over time, showing her loneliness and longing with being away from Atlantis, having survived some horrible attack, and wanting to see her friends again. Good stuff. :)
rhaddict chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was awesome! You could soo feel Jen's pain being separated from everyone on Atlantis. NO! You can't kill Lorne. Poor Laura. Loved the dog's name. Loved Jen bursting into Landry's office and finally getting the answers that she has been wanting to hear. Loved the flashback that described the injury that sent her back to Earth and away from Atlantis. Absolutely loved the ending, when she returned to Atlantis. "All sharp lines and dangerous curves of muscle and scars. Hope and death wrapped into one 6’4” dreaded beautiful package." - beautiful description of Ronon. Really loved that he had been staying in her room while she was gone. Sad and yet so beautiful. Great job!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I really enjoyed this, especially since it had a great ending!
Lady Lioness chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This was beautiful. It was so simple and yet conveyed so much. I don't review often, but this was beautiful.
TardisCalling chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is beautiful.
Redd chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Fantastic! I loved it. So Jennifer even very...Sam. I really wish they had been able to spend some more time together. Everyone's reaction to her being home was perfect. Carson skidding into the Gate Room made me laugh, cuz I coul totally see him doing that.

Happy belated Birthday!

Can't wait for more!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
So sorry for your losses

This was amazing. I laughed when I read about Jen's dog named chewie. It was so sweet that when she gets back Ronon has moved into her old rooms...Love them together. Great job.
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
bu...but... you killed Lorne. no one kills Lorne... he's like the one guy that never dies (okay, maybe he does. I rarely read angst, so I wouldn't know) lol.

Other than the fact that you killed Lorne, this was really good. Very deep. Nice writing.

Oh, and sorry about your rough year of death and loss. I'm (sadly) a little more familiar with death than I'd like to be, so I know what you went through (going through...whatever)

Can't wait for more from you. :D
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Okay I'm totally all teary after reading the ending... with him in her room. I loved it... but um... okay so I'll give you hell for killing of you-know-who later... :P Otherwise, this was a wonderful story before I head off to bed.
MellowYellow1234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Happy B-day. I hope you have happy days ahead of you. I liked your story very much. I think anyone who leaves Atlantis to return to Earth never truly feel like they are home.