Reviews for Silent Secrets
csgt chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Great story!

Jericho is my favorite Titan, too bad he doesn't get enough love on cartoons and comics
SporkWoman chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this insight into Jericho's character. I've always been interested in the dynamic between he and Deathstroke in the comics and always wondered how it would play out in the show. Great job!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I agree. Jerichos adorable. Great job though(:
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Epic but a I suggest Slade and Jericho meet in battle with the titans...
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked how each day had him become closer with an individual member of the Titan team, and then on the last day he got to see his Dad. Really well written.
iheartLink chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was simply brilliant. I love stories about Jericho keeping his little secret.. Or silent secret, in this case.

I love how you kept every day short and to the point. And I especially love the end where Slade and Jericho have a little talk. And the hug!

Ah, just the perfect way to end this story. :)
SladeRavenFan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Woah... You managed to leave me with a soft smile on my face.

That was amazing. Jericho is a character that you can't help but like, since he's a gentle and kind soul who is helping, despite his father. I loved how you made Joseph share a moment with each of the Titans, as well as Slade hugging him. Slade and Joseph scenes where they aren't fighting, are well... nice, I suppose.
Choco-Bunni chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wow this is really good.
Beatz chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Okay, I haven't been on in like a year so let's see if my reviewing writing capabilities suck. _

First off, I really enjoy your writing style. After reading this story, it made me really want to go write myself.

Your execution of the characters was perfect. Personally, I find Cyborg to be the hardest character to write as, but he was pitch perfect within your story. I am a little envious.

The little interactions of the characters seemed so simple, but you made them meaningful. Joey's so adorable.

If I could kick a rate button, it would be a 5/5. :)
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh hey, look at that. They've extended the length a review can be to 10,0 instead of just 8,0. I suppose that does reverse the fact that I've been wanting to kill myself this whole time. But that's another sory;)

So I really loved this story, as I do with nearly ever story you create(whether you write it, tell it, everything. It's all very awesome either way) But aside from that, I do wanna talk about the story for a little bit.

I liked the format of this chapter, how each day he spent it with a different person from the group. I especially liked Cyborg's, I felt like that was really cute. Did he do something like that in the comics before or did you come up with that all on your own? Cause if you did, tat was very brilliant. You were very creative with all the activities you had them do.

I also liked Raven's scene, even though Raven annoys me as a character(but I'm not sure if that's because I'm actually annoyed by her or if you've made me annoyed with her... or whatever. I think I just made it more cpmplicated then it is) Anyhow, I thought that was really cute and gentlemen like of Jericho to ask her to dance. And then with mall hint at Robin and Starfire slow dancing...:) That made me smile, I liked that.

I also liked Jericho's scene with Robin a lot too, but I also felt like it was a little short. I would've liked to see more of Robin and Jericho's interaction, and more of the awkwardness that would've arisen out of that. Which btw, I LOVED. I felt so bad for poor Jericho! Then half felt like he deserved it, then half laughed because I was being cruel again. I do that a lot:p

And then finally, the scene at the airport. I absolutely LOVED that part! Most of all with Slade! That was just great!(when Slade was calling Jericho Joseph I kind of envisioned him insuting Jericho since, in YGO, peope always call Joey Joseph when they're being mean or something. But yeah, I got over that) I SUPER loved that part. I kind of wished they had become better frieds, and maybe had a longer scene together too(I think there might be some character biased going on though, so don't totally listen to me)

For some reason I kinda wished there had been one more day. Like an overview of Sunday, when he was back home. Maybe introduce us or give us a sneak peak at what life is like for Jericho(on top of a mountain?) But I dunno, that definitely would've been off topic at the same time. Maybe I'm just interested in what Jericho's life is like... I'm so selfish.

Anyhow, deary, I LOVED it! I would love to see more Jericho fics from you, because he seems like a really interesting character and I love a lot of things about him. It was a great story and I had a great time reading it as well!(in your bed;])

UPDATE CUSTODY!:o

-Kari
Saturns-Moon chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aww! So cute. I love how all of the titans had sort of a day with Jerico. And that bit at the end with Slade had just the right tone to finish it. Like Jerico was angry, but it was still his dad. Really really good.
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
He is so cute! That was very uplifting somehow, and very good writing. The whole demonic father irony was amusing. (please update Custody soon!)

Very good oneshot!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wonderful story. It was an absolutely delightful read.
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aww... Now I feel all warm and fangirlishly squiggly inside. Your Jericho one-shots never fail to make me happy and want to cuddle that adorable little blond... and pet his hair. You gotta love the curly hair.

Loved the line about Robin "doing the brooding" and how you wrote Jericho bonding with each of the individual Titans. I think my favorite section was probably Starfire's. Or maybe Robin's. Ah, I can't choose, they're all so very cute and angsty and sweet.

And I loved the subtle little Rob/Star moments you had going on in the background. (Romantic slow dance at the dance hall? Why Rena how EVER did you know?)

Oh and Slade giving Joseph a hug at the end there before he departs just made me 'aww' all over again. How on earth do you manage to stuff so much cuteness into one one-shot?

You get better soon honey! And keep writing!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Yea! Rena's back! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this one shot. And it's just as good as I thought it'd be.

I loved all the things with each different Titan. Cy's kids, real cute. I loved how sweet Starfire was being with the music. insert aww in here Another aww for J. and Rae. (Hee hee, rhyme time!) I know you weren't making a pairing out of it, but I loved the fluff anyways.

SLADE HUGGING! Loved that, really sweet & cute. Big bad Slade giving his kid a hug. Nice reference to Addie by the way. "Have a good flight, kid," I don't know why I love that line so much, I just do. :)

Awesome job Rena. This is great.

AdrenalineRush16