Reviews for Missed
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Really liked it, it was sweet and believble. I really think that is how kakashi would act if he was in a relationship with anyone. And i agree with you on the 'i miss you' instead of 'i love you'. I all ways laugh when its written in a story, i'm sure if i got i boyfirend and they said that to me i would laugh in their face. *sigh* i guess i'm to imature.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
AW! So cute! I like that, it is sweeter than saying "I love you"!
AmQaudrus chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
SQE!

super kawaii! x)
KimikoRinSohmaHyuuga chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*fangirl squeal* aaw, that was cute! XD
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great) Looking forward to your future fics)
randomnessonhigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Kawaii! Arigato!
White Crow chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
“I think you better go take a bath first.”

*squee*
Lola chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wow! How cool I really liked the way you described the love between kakashi and sakura. It was so cute when he blushed_ Please make a sequel:3!

Greetz Lola
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
cute
Erini chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
why dont try to continue this story :)? looks really nice
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Thank you for a nice KakaSaku fic! I often think that Kakashi would be the more emotionally-closeted in this ship, and this was a lovely example.
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Oh, very, very good! I like it. Kakashi seems like the type of person who would have trouble expressing his emotions. And the genuine doubt on Sakura's part made some good tension for the story. Loved the descriptions, too. Nice Job.
kimusume kaoru chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw! that was good. actually, the end was a bit anti climatic. i guess it's because i was expecting fluff at the end. but, don't mind me. i thought it was a great one shot. i was smiling the whole time.