Reviews for In the Eye of the Beholder
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Really cute! I love it! :D
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is by far my favorite story of yours. It's absolutely amazing.

The grammar and vocabulary is pristine, your characterization of Videl and Gohan are both perfect, and the 'mad scientist' sexual romp part was the best.

All in all, an absolutely SPECTACULAR oneshot. All that it's missing is Pan walking in on them... xD
Haku no Ookami chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hahahahahahahaahahah i loved this! I always eviosion Gohan to be one of those sexy nerds. If you have read Vicky Lewis Thompson's Nerd Series u know what I mean, jujujujuju
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh, how I loved this. We all know Gohan is a little bit insecure and I loved your take on this, with Videl reassuring a hurt Gohan and all. Too cute!

Lets Random chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Another amusing, yet touching story from you.
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hah, cute!
ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Haha! A nerd fetish? I have that too. Lol. Anyway, I loved-ed your story, it was amazing!

"All of a sudden, Gohan felt like a stud again." It's so strange that I find this part completely fitting and unfitting at the same time. I mean, he's cool when he fights, but we all know he's a nerd, so yeah. Anyway, before I bore you anymore, I'll say once more: I loved your story!
dbzfan777 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Sweet and cute story. I agress with you nerds, dorks, and the greeking type can be hot.
Marielovesmeat2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I LOVE nerds!Their so...nerdy!Love the story btw!
Muna Ahmed chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
love it
Nooboo chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I like nerds too ;D (Teehee)

Anyways, nice story :]
Ishy Carvajal chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
*blink blink* I didn't know you had a fiance. Then again, I've only been reading some of your stories for a while. Well,. . . CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you two are very happy together. I really liked the story. The "sexy mad scientist" thing is something new. I agree. I think its a better way of seeing why he wears those glasses. Though, I've never really had a problem with them. Hm... Keep on writing!
TheSilentShogun chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Awesome fic, Ms. Videl Son. I know this is going to be an off the wall question but since I haven't really found a fic for my Discovery is only as disturbing as you find fan fic and I do like this would you mind if I refernce this for the next chapter?
Alman626 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008

that is one posible and yet most likely explination of why gohan wears glasses!

or maybe it could just be because the dragonball people wanted to show how he had changed in five years and so they decided to just give him glasses! :D
Alexis McIlwain chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
One of the best GhVi's I've read, you have an art for this! Keep up the good work!