Reviews for I'm Not Walking Away This Time
Carling chapter 3 . 7h ago
It's a good thing Harry and Hermione are more mature at 21 than I was. I was so spiteful back then that even though I would have felt everything Harry did for Hermione, the minute I had a chance to get back at her for calling me pathetic, I would have told her it was too late, walked out, and found someone else to take up with even if I didn't like them half as much. Thankfully though my real life love life was never that complicated and I managed to get along very kindly with my boyfriends, even when I wanted to move on.
cassy1994 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
aw that was so cute now to read a drarry fic of yours
AvidReaderBz chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
this is a really good story, and i think it deserves more reviews! It did seem a bit compressed, like you had fited ten chapters into 3, but there is a lot here. Good job!

bz x
riegert8 chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
This is a odd story, I am shock that Harry would forgive Hermione so easy. I know that Harry love Hermione, but part Hermione reason for leaving was to get away from Harry. I just thought that Harry went from no contact with Hermione to an lot contact with Hermione too fast.
potter-renaldi chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
im thinking it's sorta Harry Potter and High School Musical Crossover cause it certainly looks like it is. anyway not a bad ) keep it up )
lalalalalaj chapter 2 . 11/1/2008