Reviews for Never Could Have Guessed
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Awwww, this is so sweet and cute!
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
What a wonderfully pleasant read. :)
breeeezy123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
. ?f8&t122202&start60
I read this forever ago, and I wanted to read it again and it took me forever to find it! But I did cx
I love the little circle of life thing in this story. So sweet.
As for Gill's mother, this is the link for the official story. I hope it works, it should be the second post down.
ScarfAdd chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wowzah!
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Nicely done, a full circle.
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awww that was so cute! I really loved it. It was well-written and Hamilton didn't seem so out-of-character-no actually everyone was very in character. That was really well-written!
Senescence chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was cute :) You write well.
WindRush chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is really cute!
SunnieDoodles chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
First of all. Simply amazing! :) Second,I loved that the way this was done in Hamiltion's point of view too! :) Third, Nice job. :D
Rhodonite chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I loved this. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Probably because Gill reminds me of someone I know ((blush)), and the way you wrote him gives me hope...ah, I'm just being foolish, aren't I?

Anyways, this was fun to read, and I noticed few grammatical errors. Kudos!

-Rose
Jelem chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Crap... I read this so many times and I've just realized... I never reviewed it yet!

It was so beautiful... I love how you portrayed Hamilton as a father... And Gill, I just love how cold and snobbish he id at first... Definitely, one of the best one-shots out here.
Tabs14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
on concerning gills mom, if you go to the grave yard you can read one of the stones 'here lays mayer hamillia' well thats gills mommy! loved the story! usually people make hameltin a phyco killer who killed gills mom when she actually dies of a sicknedd when gill was like, two... sad eh?
WatchingBlueSkies chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is nice, I like how you write. I remember reading this before on my old account and I'm not quite sure if I reviewed. So I'm just going to say I adore this story and yeah. ~Peace WTBS
teh-Rii chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved this
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
lol, the author's note in the begining made me think of myself, because i do random shit like that. But yeah, this was a very good story. I enjoyed it immensly.