Reviews for Rain
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
So hot! That is all I can say. :3
Wilvarin chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
You made my day! You TOTALLY made my day! Thank you so much for the story!
Valisilwen chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Good job. A good balance between smut and fluff I think lol.
paintedsummer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I know this story was written 2 years ago, and I'm just reading it now, but I liked it so much that I decided to review and tell you so. :) I *love* Valen, and since I was playing HotU today, this kind of answered my internal begging for more of him (a *lot* more, if you know what I mean...)

So, yeah, this was amazing! Thank you! :)
Caerl chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
The animal passion balances out the fluff nicely.

We are all animals, my lady ;)

Well written!
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow, very sweet. Loved how the characters came out. But did you know that you don't accept anonymous reviews? Just uncheck the box in your profile. :) You'll get more reviews that way. :)
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is probably the best NWN: HotU one-shot I have EVER read. Well done! I especially like how she said "I love you" in Elvish and he didn't even know it. So sweet. :)
Lily Fae chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
The best one shot valen fanfic I have ever read! I loved how he wanted to respect her but the desire was just too much but in the end the love was still made very plain to all.
LadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
WOOHOO!

I love Valen and this story is so awesomely hot! He is my favorite character from any of the NWN official modules. I love this story. I'm a long time gamer of PnP D&D and my favorite race to play is wild elves. Though I prefer Barbarian/Rangers over Druids.
AmberEyedElectra chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
You're so good at creating great scenes to go along with what the characters are doing. I loved the storm idea. This fic also makes me re-examine the pros and cons of a "tainted" Valen, muaha. :D
Kenchita chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I love Valen smut! You did a great job, and I really liked the fluffy end . Though, I wish it was longer :P
Lady Evania chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
As always a great story! I love it as a one shot, but it would be so great if it was longer lol :)

Not many Valen fluffy/smut fan fic's out there, and I've always loved the way you wright.

Good Job! :D