Reviews for A Beautiful Beast
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
Great story!
bookivore chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Typo this chapter : Hermione says she told "Harry, Ron and Hermione" when she means Ginny.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
All I can possibly say to this is AWWW! Words cannot express how much I am in love with even the concept of a Severus/Hermoine story paired with hints of Disney mixed in. Also, the fact that you named their daughter Gardenia after the flower that started it all is not only one of the most romantic things I have ever heard of, totally in character for them (I believe), but also definitely something that fits with the Disney "theme." I was wondering if you knew of any other HP fics that answered this challange that you would recomend? So again, thanks for an AMAZING read, and I hope you continue writing!
Lithia Sunset chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
One word: Amazing.
scabbypink chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
loved the epilogue :) (well...most of especially the epilogue)
Aisha04 chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
Interesting concept
LazyNezumi chapter 24 . 5/2/2013
*squees*
Ahhhhhh this was amazingly fluffy story! I loved it! *3*
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
Isis78-13 chapter 24 . 12/7/2012
Awesome! I love all your writtings it seems!
Cat130 chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
Loved it
darkrose0510 chapter 24 . 9/19/2012
There's not many Severus/Hermione fic's that I like, but this is now one of them. Thanks for a good read.
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 24 . 8/10/2012
Yet another amazing story!
Megan Consoer chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
rainfall1310 chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
I know that this review is several years late, but I would just like to say that I really enjoy this story...This is my second time reading it:) Plus the quote from beauty and the beast in this chapter is my absolute favorite disney quote ever:) I actually sang it out loud. So well done, and I hope to read some of your other stories as well!
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 24 . 11/26/2011
3 the ending was fabulous :)