Reviews for Old Wind
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/28
read marker
would love to read this but you can't spell Voldemort so I'm not going to. There is no excuse for misspelling canon characters' names incorrectly.
I really like the story and its mostly written well.

one thing:
Defiantly - means disobedient or rebellious
definitely - means without a doubt, as a conclusion 'she is definitely going to need a coffee'

You make this mistake a few times.
DianaPotterWeasley chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
The most beautiful, lovely, amazing, desirable history for Harry and Ginny. It was beyond my expectations. So happy now!
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I can't possibly tell you how much I LOVE this story. From the first chapter I was hooked right until the very end. It was beautiful and you had my smiling like an idiot, laughing to myself, grinning during some things and you made my tummy twist and turn and flop at other times!

Honestly, if I had to draw out everything I've enjoyed it would take days and I'd probably run out of space. I was sad as I got to the end of this. But it was worth it and I know I'll read this again sometime soon. And I know I'll review again too. You probably won't even write more FF but oh how'd love it if you did. Especially more H/G. Favourite couple in the HP uni.

Ah well, thank you for such a beautiful read! :-)
ShebaBaby chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I recognized the passage from Daring to Dream (one of my all time favorite Noras); can you tell me which of her other novels you pulled from and where they are in the story?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
Real good story u have ere
mrs.coltondixon chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
this is so romantic, i love it! perfect ending!
Charlotte1823 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love it, really interesting and well written
ahrocks08 chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
Loved your story! It was brilliant! :)
Goonergirl chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
This story is just too good. I never get enough of it haha Ive lost cound now how many times ive read it :)

Just wanted you to know that you did an AMAZING job with this story! Keep writing :)
oidjijijfijsi chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Why does she call Harry "Ace"?
Somesets chapter 23 . 1/21/2011

Just wanted to say this was a darn good story.

I really enjoyed, it was a nice consensual twist on the 19 years :)

Good work!

FangirlBitch chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
Wonderful story!
fireburnshot chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
I know this is an old story..but I just found it and it's marvelous, and I thank you for the wonderful read...only you never said where they went on their hinymoon!