Reviews for My Man of Steel
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Good
ZoeZK chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
aww. this story was so cute!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
This was... this was perfect! I think I might be crying... You captured them perfectly! I'm in love! Okay, not really, but they clearly are! Great job. Excellent, in fact.
Monday the 14th chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
So sweet! Great job!
jock wizard chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
bloody good read m8 hope you did more iam currently writeing my own smallville story
Louise chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
great story!
JamesTKent chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Okay, I'm a sentimental softy, and there were tears in this old man's eyes as I read the proposal. I'm an unreconstructed romantic, and even at 54, I love the mushy stuff. I've seen any number of variants on Clark's proposal to Lois, and this ranks among my very favorites, because you didn't shy away from the problems or the conflicts, and you got -through- them.

Beautifully done, and . . . thank you.
cameron chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Great story! I'm enjoying every word!
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
A beautiful closing chapter! I love it and can't wait to read more from you!
d chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
The proposal made me so giddy! I could just feel how much those two really love each other. Wonderful job! By the way, I would REALLY love to read the conversation between the general and Clark.
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Simple a beautiful ending. :) Loved it
Stephanie chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
PeterPanTinkerBell27

nice. I love Lois she's so funny oh and Clark asking Genral Lane's permission brillent!
winthjo chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Very well done. You going to continue this or not? What's the situation?
ColleenJoy chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
That was sweet! I loved it, especially the "Leave your window open." ending.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Very nice. Now, if we only knew what Ollie and Dinah, I mean, Green Arrow and Black Canary were having problems with... (hint, hint?)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »