Reviews for The Incident
Professur chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh that ending was so cute! i love the brotherly love they have and how they are always there for each other. I think you did a great job on this and... well it made me happy to read it so thats that.
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really loved this story. I have a five year old and you were right on the money with turning Cal into one. So sweet.

Ridley
Dark Aria chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
As I wrote over on Tumulus, I really like your wee!Leandros fics. It's funny how Cal is just a little kid, but shows hints of becoming the punk in the future (stubborn and thinking the principal is stupid.)
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
LOL No I don't think it would've worked to do it between the bros. -
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I'm just becoming acquainted with Niko and Cal and am really enjoying them. I'm reading everything I can. I liked this a lot. I have the books and can't wait to get into them. :D

Well done. Being in the principal's office, I imagine is a very scary thing!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
LOVED that! Niko's quiet parenting, and Cal's guilt, and just seeing that he could be a normal kid and not the hardassed guy we know and love from the books was awesome. I really liked how you did this, and Niko's morality lesson at the end.

And I agree dude, I don't think anyone could ever get anything past Ninja boy, and I don't see Niko as the Punk'd kinda guy. You did a good job with this though. Thanks for sharing it :)
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw. that was so cute! Just picutring a mini-Cal trying to get out of trouble with Niko, oh and when he thought Niko left because he was mad- that broke my heart! And when he said 'Even if I turned into a monster?' Oh my gosh! So sad and so sweet and so cute. I absolutely loved it. It's going on my favs! :D
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
God story- this worked really well. I agree, I can't see Niko playing a trick or Cal getting one past him. Good choice. Cal learned a good lesson here.

And we know who's going to sign that note from the principal!