Reviews for Arthur 2: The Quest for the Aqua Orb
I hate you FLAME!
Leah chapter 29 . 6/15/2014
FLAME!
fourarms chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
The name Juno is actually the roman wife of Jupiter ( Zeus). The Greek name is Hera wife of Zeus ( Jupiter) .
Dream Dragoness chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Arthur and his family live in 1950's England. Not present-day Connecticut,
Shadowcat2428 chapter 30 . 4/19/2013
I can try to take it over or help you get started again
alice13033 chapter 30 . 9/11/2012
that was an amazing story I mean it.
Dream Dragoness chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Actually, Juno is the ROMAN name of Hera, who was Zeus' wife.
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 30 . 4/1/2011
Thanks for telling us who is continuing the story, it is really thoughtful of you. I'm sorry that you hace lost interest in your story.
Unsparing-Crow-4 chapter 29 . 3/18/2011
It's alright. This happens to many authors, that is one of the main reasons I have only one story posted. I understand what you are going through and wish you well. I did so enjoy this story. Take care, my dear.
Semin Vasiliy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Всем русскоязычным читателям: русский перевод этого фанфика доступен на сайте: .ru/load , а также в фан-группе "Артур и минипуты" по адресу: /club192909

Hi, ElphieThroppDG28!

I liked your story very much and ask you a permit for making a translation of your story into russian. Many of "Arthur and the minimoys"s fans would be happy to read it. Links to the translation are shown in the beginning of my review.

Thank you! Please, update your story! )
The Midnight Rose of RWBY chapter 23 . 1/15/2011
I'm gonna stop reading now. You made Selenia an OOC bitch.
The Midnight Rose of RWBY chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Ummmmm... Hera is Zeus's wife...
The Midnight Rose of RWBY chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
If Arthur, Selenia, or Beta die, I will FLAME you.
MissEccentricWriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hey! I got Fanfiction to put up a Arthur And The Minimoys section! Go ahead and move this there!
Mary Penelope chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Okay, I'm officially freaked. I read through your reviews, and I've seen reviews for chapter 30 and 31 and there is no 30 or 31! Am I crazy, or did you delete those chapters, or what? Please! This is driving me insane!

Penelope, over and out! (out of my mind!)