Reviews for Kisses aren't Promises
I wish you had carried on with this because I can see at least another twenty chapters coming from this plot.
kushka chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
Great story
obsidianscalpel chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
I love this story! I like how realistic the portrayals of after war life are. I hope you update soon
awesomeami316 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
This is good!
jmac1220 chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
It's so good to hear from you!
Moonshadow0501 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Awesomeeee! I wish I had Bumi as my grandfather. That'd be so awesome. All the more reason to want to be Toph. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kimberly T chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Hey-hey, an update! Glad to see you continuing this!

It was good to read about how accepting Junko's quasi-family was concerning her secret bending and history. I wonder what'll happen next?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I wish you and your family all the best.
Dalia-inuyasha chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
This is exactly the type of story I've been searching for! Your characters are believable and well rounded, and I love that you decided to give them some development past the end of the show to do any more adult things. I also felt they were all a bit young to be thrown into the "M" rating area without some maturing. Its really nice to see how everyone is growing too, not just Katara and Zuko. So, in other words, I adore your writing and this story.
Onto the sadder part: As you can probably tell, I've been perusing some older fics, and I'm sorry to see that you haven't touch this story (or possibly ff?) for seven months. I hope you can find it in your heart to continue this wonderful story knowing there are some people (like me) still hoping to find the rare good story in a jumble of OOC and lemons. I understand if you have lost your muse or don't even get on this site anymore, but I hope you can re-discover your passion and continue what was going to be my new favorite story one here.
Cutegenius chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
I definately like what I have read so far and I hope to see this story progress even further.

I'm sorry for your loss, and I wish you a merry christmas and a peaceful holiday season overall.
Cutegenius chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
I LOVE Momo! And I love that you included him in you story! For some reason all of the other stories I have read chose to exclude Momo, which is a pity!
Cutegenius chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
I like slowly building into things and character development so kudos to you.

But, in the time the Avatar series is set, isn't getting married around fifteen and sixteen common practice? And having children soon common as well? Also, was the taking of contreceptives really practiced? Ecpecially if she wasn't having sex at all, would she need to? I doubt women back then took contreceptives every day, just expecting some guy to jump out from behind a bush and rape them.

I hope this story sheds some light on what kind of propaganda the fire nation used to spread about the water tribes.
Cutegenius chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Not to knit-pick, but wouldn't the cities around the volcano be best for agriculture? Volcanic soil is the most fertile in the world. And poor soil that has been burned with it's natural vegetation is wonderful, that's the beauty of natural forest fires, when the fire burns the dead and old vegetation, it's ash replenishes the nutrients in the soil, making it fertile once more for new life. The burned lands should be plenty fine for new crops to be grown.

Other than that there were some spelling errors. But I like the story and the character development.

Only criticism I have plot wise is wouldn't the Avatar be invited to this multi-national meeting as well? I would think the Avatar, master of all elements, in charge of keeping balance to the world and all four nations in harmony with nature and the spiritual world and what not, would be an important guest, even if he is still a child, his presence would be symbolic to the people, an assurance that the Fire Lord truly does have the best intentions for world peace and restoration, 'cuz who knows better about that stuff than the Avatar, right? Even if Aang would just be a figure head, it would be a learning oppurtunity for him.
Cutegenius chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I like what I've read so far, I only have one question- What happened to Suki?
articselkie chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
I hope you have an amazing Christmas and I am sorry for your loss. Don't feel to bad about letting us go without, my stories haven't had a new chapter in two months because i was participating in NaNoWriMo. (google to find out what it is) Your reason is much better than mine. Heal well, I'm sure it is hard but your Christmas is sure to be wonderful.