Reviews for Bowser and Charizard in Lingo
MLBC chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Ripper22 chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
'Ya know, this shouldn't be rated 'E' if someone says, 'Damnit,' know what I mean, friend?
The GamerSwordsman chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
What? Peach can't be the evil mastermind this must be some kind of joke. But anyway nice job and have you checked out any of my updated stories yet? (yeah it might be a dumb question, but no one's reviewed my latest in a while noe although I've gotten a lot of reviews on my older works)
Chilltown chapter 8 . 10/31/2008

I think I'm just gonna write Fanfic Poop after our Marth vs. Wario collab, with no plotline, just stupid crap that'll get people angry.
Chilltown chapter 6 . 10/31/2008

The GamerSwordsman chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
Well, that was unexpected. Anyway nice job and that' guess.
Ripper22 chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Dide, you DO know there's a new -Extra- Smashy Amazing Race Chapter? And a new story, Stranger Danger! And...Why do you hate Super Smash Bros. so much? I, for one, like the series, but I don't like how they made Yoshi look. In Melee, he looked...weird! In Brawl...He's okay...
The GamerSwordsman chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Wow two more good chapters (which is of course expected from you). Anyway um yeah I can think of anything else to say so again good job and what's Mario Super Sluggers like? (I hope I didn't spell the title wrong)
Chilltown chapter 4 . 10/30/2008

The GamerSwordsman chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Well, both chapters were funny and good like always. So um I guess I'm looking forwarding to seeing more of this story (if you will update that is). Oh, and the "um" is there because well, that was very surprising.
pika123 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
the summary was good and I bet the other chapters will be too great job ;)
Chilltown chapter 2 . 10/28/2008

The summary was damn good.