Reviews for Omajinai
ascella star chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
Ahhhh... Same as the other two... Fabulous story, really intriguing and awfully left alone for a really long time... Yep, I really really hope you come back again to your stories... Believe me when I say that you would have lots kg people interested in reading them...
Loner Kid chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
whywhywhy did you stop updating? this story is going so well!
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
lol why toilet paper?
KuroKID1310 chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Wonderful as always. Hope you update soon and haven't forgotten about your stories. :D
bobbyneko chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Dun dun dun duuuuuun
00Midnight00 chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Great story! Hope you'll update someday!
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I'm loving this story! Too bad it doesn't seem like you're continuing. Hope you change you're mind.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
The mystery is super riveting. I'm loving how things are slowly getting revealed, and how Kaito enlisted both Hakuba and Shinichi's help. I hope you will return to this story someday!
Vi-Violence chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Please update this great fic.
Esperanz chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
I wonder when kaito will finally retrieve the listening device in hakuba's library and listen to the contents...I'm really curious as to what kind of reaction he will have to it...
Viridian chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
Interesting premise. I'm curious to see what role Snake will playing the story and the timing of his turning traitor to the Black Organization.
Viridian chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Hmm, I'm starting to doubt that it is really the Black Org doing the kidnappings. It's really unusually overt for their style. Not to mention, they don't have any compunctions about killing people - why are they bothering to return the magicians, much less returning them alive?
Viridian chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Oh no ... did the antidote wear out, or is it a false alarm? It would be very interesting either way. Where is Kaito during all this anyway? And for the purposes of this story, how similar are the physical features of Kaito and Shinichi? In the movies, they're made out to be almost identical, although in the manga, they seem to share just a passing similarity?
Viridian chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Oooh, that was quicker than I thought. Now Kaito's path has intersected with Conan's. I enjoyed reading the interaction between the three boys, and I'm glad that the Detective Boys appear to just be the messenger.
Viridian chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Kaito teaming up with Hakuba? Interesting, but I'm definitely looking forward to the Kaito-Shinichi/Conan collaborative effort.

And oh no ... the Detective Boys ... they're sweet, they really are, but...