Reviews for Happy Birthday To Me
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
hot damn! that was fabulously written and fucking hot!

i knew you were a genius, but whoa...amazing!
LeechLover85 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
CHRIS!

GULP

DIED DED
wiggetywack123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Holy hell. I...ungh...that was really, really hot. Wow. Very nicely written, and dear god - please write the 'next time'! :-)
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Christine! Holy shit! That was UNG! Words cannot express just how fricking hot Dr. Cullen was while he took Bella!Totally left me breathless! Fucking outstanding way to start off my day! Seriously! WOW! Is it too early in the morning to have a drink?
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
YUM. I would've been squicked out if he'd been Edward's dad, but hell, since he's just her hot doctor...go Bella! A nicely written seduction fic. I like the sexy fun times.
blueheronpl chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Oh wow! I'm not usually a fan of non-cannon nookie, but that was fantastic! Is there anything I can say that would encourage you to do a follow-up to this? It was VERY good, and well written. It flowed nicely and even though it was just a one shot the character development was just enough to make me care about them. I'm serious about another installment - it would be extremely well received!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
wow you should actually make this a short story
Gustariana chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Happy Birthday to us all! That was hot and naughty and I loved it. Dr. Daddy does not get enough lovin in the ff world, thanks for setting that right.

This could totally turn into a series of oneshots. I want to see them sneaking around!
gallantcorkscrews chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
you fogged up my reading glasses woman

i love the carlisle demanded that she wear the robe. it was like he had a fantasy of screwing a hot patient.

guh.
Lola Schatzi chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Holy SEXY TIME BB! WOW, that was hot and WOW!
Orions-eyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
That was the hottest, most delicious smut I have ever read! Excellent writing! (It's just too bad my husband is out of town - I'll have to read it again in a few days!) :)
herinfiniteeyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
*gulp*

hawt. so hot. sigh. totally in a carlisle sex daze now, THANKS!

;)
jilburfm chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Love it. Want more. Who knew I had such a thing for CxB? Thanks a lot P&P!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Um. I'm supposed to be clearheaded enough to leave a review after that?
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I read the summary and said, "NO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" out loud.

I love Carlisle smut.