Reviews for Escape the Darkness
metallicarfan chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
After spending countless hours reading the prequels to this story (which were fabulous, by the way) I am very disappointed that this one has been ruined (in my opinion) by mpreg. It is just so ridiculous I can't even begin to wrap my head around it. I will continue to read the story out of spite, but I just lost all enthusiasm for it. Sorry if that offends, but I just felt the need to let you know.
Jazmingirl chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
awe awe awe so PERFECT AND SWEET
MDarKspIrIt chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
It was a great ending to an awesome story! can't wait to read your next piece of work. Take care!
fireball1012 chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
great ending I loved it
cartchica89 chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
Hey! Aw, I didn't realize this was the end but I've enjoyed every chapter. You're a very good writer and should be proud of yourself.

I think the way you ended it was perfect! I'm so glad Sam has been able to move on and that was a huge step for him, allowing Dean to make love to him but I'm glad he feels comfortable and confident enough to be that vulnerable in front of Dean. Excellent job!

I will certainly keep an eye out for 'Our Secret Lullaby', it sounds interesting! :)
mlaspike chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
Fantastic ending! I love Missouri's little conversation with Dean in this chapter. And I love the comfort that they are providing each other!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
love it
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
Aw..that was so awesome and supernatural adowable.

i love it...

xenia
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
aw...
cartchica89 chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Aw... this chapter made me so happy, especially the end! I'm so glad Sam is finding a way to heal and of course, it's with Dean. I was a bit surprised but proud when Sam agreed to take a shower with Dean, that's a big step!

When they went out shopping and Sam kept his gaze lowered until Dean reached out and held his hand, that was sweet especially how it gave Sam the courage to look ahead and not down. But when they were in the car and Sam told Dean what he saw when he looked at himself, a worthless soul and so forth... man, my poor guy! I'm glad Dean told Sam how he feels about him and that he doesn't think he's worthless at all but someone he loves more than anything.

Yeah, I'm so happy that Sam's taking baby-steps towards healing! I hope nothing happens to make him lose the small amount of progress he's made so far, he deserves to be happy, safe, and loved. I'm also looking forward to seeing their relationship progress.

Awesome chapter, I loved it! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
aw...that was great writing...you've improved your writing HEAPS during the last few months (the last chapters..i can see your writing skills increase)

:D

YAY

talk to you later

xenia

ps...i'll be getting back on msn soon, uni's soon so i'll be back

:D

cya
mlaspike chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Great update! I am so glad that they are working things out! I like to see them growing again. And getting closer and happier! Can't wait for more!
Miko Jasmine chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work! -
cartchica89 chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
No, no, no... Sammy lost the baby! And just when he was starting to possibly accept it or at least not think of it as totally evil, the poor guy! And now he thinks he killed it because he'd been wishing it would go away, oh my poor baby! He's got so much guilt, it's so sad.

I think that talk they had where Dean told Sam to speak up for what he wanted was really good. Sam does need to say what he wants and what he needs, he needs to get some semblence of control of his life back.

The end was really sad how Sam was saying that he's never going to find happiness and Dean tried to convince him otherwise. I'm sad he lost the baby, maybe somewhere down the road he could somehow get pregnant with Dean's baby but I am very glad that Sammy found a bit of hope. He needs it.

Good update, I always enjoy your stories! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
mlaspike chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
Maybe now they can move ahead and be happy!

And just maybe if Sam and Dean work on their relationship and actually have a realtionship...Sam could have their baby?

Hurry back please!