Reviews for Jazz's Bipolar Prank
That was good.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
That was quite a prank.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I hope Jazz will be okay soon.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Ah, funny! XD
Jazzfan0217 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
*fangirl squeels* I like Jazz soooooooooooooooooo MUCH! :D! His plan was very, very, very clever indeed :D! When he was hiding in the vent I completely lost it and busted out laughing XD! Very nice story!
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
OMG, LOL! :3
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Interesting...I'll write a full review after I read all of it!
Nuclear Chick chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Good one, I liked it! XD
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
"Be afraid... BE VERY AFRAID!" Ok, whatever you say!

This was a totally awesome and halarious story! It must have been really hard to combine horror and humor but you did it!

Jazz is definitely going down in history! I absolutely loved this.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
If I could only choose one word to describe this chapter it would be, GENIUS.

This story scared me a little, lol. I mean, the Autobots turning evil? And you know it's not a good day when the big guy follows through too. "Only one can be infected at a time, youngling. Jazz got me... I got Optimus... and now..." "I will get you!" Those lines gave me the chills, not kidding. Excellent!

I absolutely loved how you described the twins's love for eachother. Totally heartwarming. By the way, "We get a vacation?" That line cracked me up! Their friends are zombies for crying out loud! Way to focus on the important stuff guys! I also liked it when they recognized that splitting up meant certain death from movies! Hey, movies may rot our brain but they teach us how to survive a zombie attack, lol!

One of my favorite parts in this chapter was where Ratchet traded his current blade with a sharper and longer one in response to the twins's half apology! And dude, he can be scary! "Who wants to die a slow and painful death first?"

Loved this! Total genius!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
What an excellent start! I loved how you captured all of the Autobot's personalities perfectly.

I mean, "I'll follow orders Optimus... but that doesn't mean I have to like it!" Good ol' Ratchet, we love you dearly. I also liked how you described his softie side too, lol.

And aww, poor Bee. He is just soo cute! He is so incredibly cute! I loved how you described him like that. I wanted to hug him so bad.

And don't even get me started on Jazz. "What's crackin?" After falling from the vent he just acts like nothing happened, lol. That's my Jazzy!

Also, I thought it was really funny when Sideswipe is all rude and just blurts out, "BOO... this story sucks!" Total Sideswipe.
Aquaria95 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
this is soo good! thanx 4 writing this! luv it.
Carebear1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
This just gives me a few ideas to get back at my own siblings!

Beautiful job. I don't I could have written it and have it turn out so great. Keep going with the stories about the twins!
TayTay chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! AND I MEAN IT! As a fellow writer, I usually am very picky about what I read. But your story had me laughing so hard from start to finish-I just loved it! AND NOT TO MENTION I LOVE THE TWINS TOO! :)
Sotwt Icehail chapter 2 . 1/25/2009