Reviews for The Halloween Fair
ladysingsthebluessowell chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
you're writing is excellent! I found your profile on Writerwithabites page :) well done!
Stargirlrox chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
*blinks* Whoa, Tanya's creeping me out...
Stargirlrox chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
No,I didn't see the Tanya thing coming! And frankly, sometimes love just comes so quickly...
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That was so sweet! And it had a good balance of romance and friendship! LOVED it!
Sam604 chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
That was very enjoyable to read!.
idancewithvamps chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
holy crap that was amazing! i just love your stories. idk where u find the time to write and beta all of these wonderful things and they still come out so great!

keep writing!
devinebrunette chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
thank you, thank you, thank you. I love this story, you always amaze me with what you come up with.
Quidditch Player-Seeker chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
awesome story! i liked it!
marigold123 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Well I loved your lemony, fluffy, smutty stuff! Will look forward to reading more! Thanks for sharing!
marigold123 chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Aw! this has been so fun to read!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Mh! HOT!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Ew Gross with the filming Tanya, BIL, sister thing...too much in the family for me!

Edward and Bella are so hot together!
marigold123 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Loved the chapter! Tanya - ugh!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Loved this! What a great first chapter! Loved the B/E characters. It's hard to imagine Edward didn't remember Bella...he obviously was attracted to her this nite. Anyway good start!
Nicholh2008 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
OMG! I love this story so far! :)

I LOVE BFS! My husband and I saw them in a club once they are so funny! We got to meet them too. I love the song Ohio as well, My husband and I are both from Texas, and are currently living in Ohio... Weird huh! :)

Before I forget, CONGRATS! I heard you had your baby! Hope you're doing well.

On to the next chapter!