Reviews for Labels on Pickle Jars
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wonderful story! Very deep and insightful! I. Really enjoyed it!
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
lol, I LOVE this story! I think you've captured those two perfectly! and I love the pickle jar analogy. never heard that before (then again, I was a spanish major in college, lol). and I'll definitely use the comeback to "you're crazy", "not until I hear the first voice I'm not!". lol. truly awesome story, and it's definitely going on my favorites. I've been going through all the Goren/Eames stories and this by far is my favorite!
OneLie chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
uh, absolutely love it, thanks, thanks, thanks, great writing... By the way I've read some more of your stories (working my way through all the b/a), sorry I'm not giving you a review for each, I just can't stop reading ;-)
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This was definitely different, and I liked, for the most part. It was funny watching her try to find something to do. It was amusing to see her find the text and start to figure out what...label goes with who. :) I'm so glad she told Bobby that pickle jar story. :) It was good. The only problem I had was this whole notion that she sits around and does nothing. This is Alex. She doesn't just sit around, contributing nothing. She's not useless. Besides that, great job. :)
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hillarious and oh so great! I loved it - especially the pickle jar thing (I'm going to have to remember that for pep talks, etc.).
a.l.russo chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aw i loved it! beautifully written! my two favorite lines were, "here, have a skittle. they're tropical." and "i thought i could, i thought i could, i thought i could!" that was so great i really loved it
Ino Aole chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
rindy713 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
this was really, really neat. yes, i do wonder what she does while she waits for bobby to finish hours of thinking. and i thought your description of bobby's secret fear was very perceptive. i like how the second time he confronted the subject with alex after running from it the first time. i'm glad to see him getting stronger, his courage about facing his fears growing.
Darin's-Sis chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
What a great story. I'll never look at a pickle jar quite the same. Thanks.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Who needs a Beta when you write like this? What a great conversation. If anybody knows about Bobby's insecurities, it's Eames. Here, she was the perfect combination of a little snark and a lot friend. Great. Loved it.
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Excellent one shot and a wonderful observation of how Eames must think sometimes. I loved the gentle humour as well as Bobby's sensitivity about the spectre of schizophrenia. Lovely character description, thanks for sharing this :)
cifan chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
What a great one-shot! I love your writing, I felt like I was sitting there with them.

It was funny, sad, and made me feel warm all at the same time.

Thanks for listening to the voice in your head and getting that story out here.

Bobby as the Little Engine, perfect!
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was a very creative way for Alex to explain herself to Bobby. I loved the way she derailed him: "Are you a pickle jar, Bobby?" I loved this insight into her thoughts as she waited for Bobby's mind to make its connections. She doesn't question the way his mind works; she simply accepts that it works the way he needs it to. Very nice job with this!