Reviews for Decisions
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
HSM ironic...i likie that!

its a great stroy, and the characters so far seem true to the movie! keep up the great work!
yellowbuttons chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I love the story and the characters. The only thing I don't understand is why you keep changing the female lead's name from Heather to Mary. What is her name?

Other than that, I LOVE this story.
Likewow5556 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Amazing story! Keep writing!
just a reader322 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
omg that was the saddest thing ever! i cried! :( you did a great job though. a sequel would be amazing lol i'll be looking forward to it :) thanks for your review on we've met before too. glad you liked it. :)
Ashley chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
OMG Getting so good. come on. finish the story some more.. PLEASE! "WE WANT SOME MO' WE WANT SOME MO'!" lol
Ashley chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
again very good... starting to get goose bumps
Ashley chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
LOVING IT!
Ashley chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
It's getting very good. One complaint... you keep changing the name from Mary to Leah. which is it?
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hi. This is a really good chapter. I hope the next 8 are just as good! :) I love remember the titains and so this story sounds like something I'd write for fan fiction. lol :)
Likewow5556 chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
Amazing story! I mean this story is seriously amazing! Please update soon!
just a reader322 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
great chapter so sad though! :( can't wait for the next chapter's juicy drama lol :)
just a reader322 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
so ray wants her back and so does sunshine? interesting...i'm all for the not a happy ending. it would definitely be different which can be a good thing. i can't wait to see what you do. :)
just a reader322 chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
wow that was really intense. so sad :( glad her and ray are over. i thought i liked him in the beginning of this story but now i hate him. can't wait for more :)
just a reader322 chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
hm i'm curious. what's really going on with ray and megan? and sunshine still loves heather? thats so cute. cant wait for more. :)
just a reader322 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
great chapter! so sad though :( hope things get better! can't wait for more.