Reviews for Rush to the Alter
Tokyo's Child chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
hi, mmmm... yes, well, there's actually a Book called "Rushed to the Alter" wich is really good. It's by Jane Feather. check it out... this is a good story, but nothing like the book... please look up the book because it's awsome!
uniquewithoutu chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
this is great! i think you should write from bella's pov so we understand why she wrote the letter.
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
I've really enjoyed this story also your such a wonderful writer. I hope that you are able to find the time to add to this story soon, it's so great. Thanks for all of the hard work, Jennifer
mel1997 chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
great chapter. can't wait for your next update
AliceWhite13 chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
OMG. I love this it is AMAZING. the part where they like "told" Jasper and Alice and everybody that was so cute i love it. I wish Bella would just hurry up and say that she loves him.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Love this chapter. In you A/N you mentioned the letter...I went back an read it again. Who gave the letter to Edward and why did they give it to him 5 years too late? I am worried now. What is going to happen to Bella and Edward? PLEASE post soon. I need to know. Thanks for writing such a great story.
anon chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
brilliant chapter

your a really good writer with great ideas

personaly i would say EPOV but thats just my opinion

i am confused as to how she ends up with jake but im sure itll become clear l8r

keep up the good work and more soon please

DeletedFanficAccount chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
I would like it from EPOV because that is my favorite. I would also like for them to finally be intimate before he leaves...maybe the angst can come from that...
DeletedFanficAccount chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
Definitely stick to a virtuous relationship, with them finally losing it to each other...that is my FAVORITE type of story, with a good LEMON!
2010Camaro2SS chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
I love it. There's not much more to say. It's a great story. Please update soon! [EB]
4everbellaxedward chapter 10 . 12/10/2008

nice job :DD
icefang7 chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
aw, good story, please continue soon, thanks
twilightobession chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
It is about time he takes action in this relationship. I can't wait to see Bella's reaction. Please Please post soon.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Why does Edward have to be such a jerk? He will never learn.
polkadotprincess09 chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
It's about damn time he said, "I love you!"

Now we just need for them to fast-forward to where he wins her back!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »