Reviews for For Evil to Succeed
OMG

this is incredable

!

awesome stuff hun!

i absoloutley loved reading this- how Sam was affected and what happened...

wow!

awesome fic x
Nana56 chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Awesome chapter. Gotta love the Bobby! Some nicely hurt Sam and the memory of buying that colt and trying it in the gate was a great touch.

Loved it.
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
more..more..please hurry up! )
calcium77 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Poor Sammy. So sad. Especially the part about "a single creak split the air..." THere should be 2 creaks!

thanks!

kat
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Great story so far, can't wait for more.
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
More heartbreak. And I so picture Sam and Bobby behaving in this manner, subdued and quiet, instead of lashing out. Sam is locking down tighter than a drum and it won't be pretty when he explodes.

I don't see you for ages and here you are giving us two fantastic stories at one time! It's like Christmas :)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Made me want to cry all over again. Poor Sammy! Poor Bobby! Dumb Sammy, but I get it. Willing to do ANYTHING to get his brother back.

Very emotional. Very good.
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
excellent chapter

can't wait to read some more

plz update soon
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I totally agree that Sam would leave Bobby in an attempt to save him from the Winchester curse.

And I'm totally grossed out at the idea of Sam driving around with his brother's dead mangled body but I see him doing that too.

So what's next for Sam? Will he go start raving mad or cold, quiet and focused? Please don't make me wait look to find out!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008