Reviews for Girigiri no Stage
NANA-TheFemmeFaye-tal chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
sena getting a one-up on hiruma gotta love it!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
From Devil Master to not-so-Angelic pupil flows the blackmail material kekeke I wonder if there's a sequel over this? *grin*
Lascka chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
XD

Love the blackmailed Hiruma at the end ! vb

They make a very good and cute couple, those two.

Good job !
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is so awesome. :D You are an an amazing HiruSena writer. :D I love that you made Sena more sure of himself then the scared little guy he's usually portrayed as (though, that is how his personality is...) Anyway, AWESOME TO THE MAX JOB!

Inumaru12
deletedgone chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Haha even if Hiruma is roaring drunk it didn't feel OOC at all! Great job :}
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
O.O wow. This is so amazing~! :D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love this! So sweet~
drcalvin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Ohohoho, Hiruma, caught by your own wicked schemes at last! Very funny little story and it's only logical that Sena would start to pick things up after a while...
TannerUzumaki chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
LoveLovexoxoxoxox this story! Omg it's soo good! Aha I laughed so hard when Hiruma said he loved Sena! Great writing!)
Imochen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
umm i have a seriously delecate nose...aww crap looks like ill need surgery again from my blood lost(giggles)
Oxytreza chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
so...*talking with cotton in her nose* very cute and very sexy. well done. and your fan art is great too XD

ah, I wanna do something too! can I?
Life The Kidd chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Way to go Sena!

*Hehehe*
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That is *so* cute, in the way only those two can be :D Very well done!
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Hey , this things is cute :P Hiruma Drunk is an AWESOME idea :D I love it :P , welp have a nice day :P byebye
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ha! Hiruma should've expected that Sena would pick up a few tricks. That was so cute. XD