Reviews for Death
WildMagicIsEverywhere chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This chapter is so sweet. It's exactly the kind of DxN fanfiction I like reading; not overly racy, not crazily fluffy, but sweet; with excellent grammar too.
Echoing Dreams chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Awesome job, so sad yet sweet, it almost made me cry!
enigma-kar chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Loved this, despite all it's sadness. You've written Daine perfectly here and I can definitely imagine her reacting they way you wrote it. Thank you for the lovely read,

Kar, xx
math music reading chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Sad, but sweet.
Line Harfeld chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Aw... Sad but very cute ;D Love the story, you are a great writer! :)
Killashandria chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
nicely written!
mischievous green eyes chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Aww sad, but also sweet. You made me cry! Loved it.
oirishgoddess chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
First things first: I AM SO SORRY for not reviewing earlier-I've had a bit of a backlog in my Inbox and have only just been getting through the various emails. But I finally managed to read your fic, and thank God I did!

At first I was a bit wary, because of that sneaky little summary of yours-my mind was going 'No. Can't bear for Numair/Daine to die.'-but I am glad that I decided to read it anyways because it's utterly brilliant! (But then, all your writing is. :P) I especially liked Daine's reaction to Cloud dying-and how, even though she loves Numair, she still shut him out. Because that's the human thing to do, and grief makes people do funny things.

So. Fantastic writing, tons of detail, no mistakes (that I can see, anyways) and a great four chapters. Please continue as soon as possible-I'm dying to know what happens next. :)
PixieDragonGirl77 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Aw! Sad, yet sweet. Nice job. :)
Fjedka chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Very well written - liked the first nearly X-rated chapter.

Cloud in Daine's dream did not come as a surprise, it was entirely in character and nicely done.
deathequalsoul chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
that was very very sweet. :]
Abreana chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
hi. i really lliked tis fic. the first chapter was good and the second and 3rd chapter made me cry. it was really well constructed and i cant really think of any critism to give you.

Abreana
i.am.a.fantasy.freak chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
this is touching :)
Cygnet Shearwater chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
wow...that was so sad! And it was Cloud...who reminds me oh so much of my own pony, Sam. You had me sobbing at my computer here, (I do that all the time with books and movies though, so don't worry) Aw...so sweet and perfectly written between Numair/Daine though. well done, as always, and thanks for the story!
singinandlovinit chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
aww this is soo cute! i mean it's sad but really great. I love your work.