Reviews for Feelings of Guilt
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
Oh. My. God. That was the best story I have ever read! (I know, I'm a little late reading it...) This was pure perfection! The turtle's personalities and characters were spot on! By far the cutest and best story ever written! I could not get enough of it!
0.0 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I seriosly just noticed that you are the Machias Banshee from The Technodrome Forums! That is insane, because I have read your stories before and loved them. Later I found you again, and writing things I loved! 0.0
turtlelover chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
i cried at ch 9 i love this story
turtlelover chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
*cough,hack*
that was funny ... BACK TO THE STORY!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
no matter how many times I have read this story, I still love it. I read this story way back in late 2002. and many many more times since then.
GirlforGod99 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
nice story
nim draug chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
i loved this - especially the epilogue ! very well done :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
toraus chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Very cute story!
BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
What an awesome ending to an awesome story. And Don still has his fear of dogs, though I can't blame him for that. Great job on this story. You are truly an awesome writer.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Awww. What a sweet chapter. I loved it so much with Splinter talking to Donnie. That was awesome. Nice job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Oooh, busted! I just knew this was going to happen. Nicely done, Machi. I hope Don will learn his lesson.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Yes, Machi, you are evil, but I still like you. I just hope the boys are okay. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Yikes, this isn't good. But I have to give props to Donnie for wanting to protect his brother from the dog. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Yay! Leo's finally awake. That's a good sign. But it's not a good sign that the dog has come back. I hope Splinter will be able to save his sons from the mean dog. Nicely done once again. You rock on this.