Reviews for Amazing Grace
her chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Darn, girl, you make me all hormonal n weepy!
Ya done good, kid. ;)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 25 . 10/13/2011
Well, wasn't that fic an emotional roller coaster? There were times I thought it was getting too fluffy, and then you'd throw in a monkey wrench and balance it out perfectly. I was literally brought to tears by Cameron's goodbye to her father. I'm a Daddy's girl myself, and after being away at college for two months I miss him horribly. I can't imagine having to deal with my father's passing right after giving birth. However, I think you made it believable that Cameron was able to do so. You portrayed her as strong and perseverant, but you also made sure to include her fragile and innocent nature, which is exactly how I think she should be written. Overall, I greatly enjoyed this fic and commend you on your excellent work. Congratulations on completing a magnificent piece.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
This fic makes me smile. Even when dealing with serious subject manner, you manage to inject levity, which is such an impressive skill. I love the friendships you've been developing and am very pleased by how you've started House and Cameron's relationship. Many people are tempted to have them jump straight into bed; you managed to avoid that while still providing plenty of romance. Bravo.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
First, let me say I am greatly enjoying this fic. However, I need to correct you on one point; as a Jew, allow me to tell you that we are very much allowed to eat meat, however, Jews who keep Kosher do not eat pork or shellfish and do not eat dairy and meat in the same meal. Just for your future reference. Other than that, very nice work.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
My favorite chapter so far. So few people write Cameron as a strong individual, and I think what you had her say to House was perfect. I look forward to ready more later, but unfortunately, I should probably sleep now as I have to wake up tomorrow morning to do chemistry.
danielle007 chapter 25 . 3/29/2011
I love Gibbs' message to Cameron's dad. D

And I REALLY love combination of his girls. D Glad you added Kate to the list, people forget.
danielle007 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
Awww! That was a touching scene at the end of the chapter!
vampiremuggle chapter 25 . 3/13/2011
omg this story is so good! i read your other house/ncis crossover today and they are both unbelievably good. i love them! and the emotions between house and cameron were so sweet. i love the father role that gibbs took on too :) amazing story!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
EverlastingMuse chapter 25 . 6/23/2010
very good!
spk chapter 25 . 2/14/2010
WOW! Thank you! Not only was this a great story which absolutely sold me on House/NCIS crossovers, it was also a very emotional catharsis. I was a daddy's girl just like your Cameron, and he died almost 9 years ago. I've actually been thinking about him a lot this weekend for some reason, and I needed this story right now. Very beautiful and very moving. :)
roudyredd chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Ziva's a little off. She doesn't warm up to peopel that fast. other than that it's looking good.
roudyredd chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
LOVE THE LAST TID BIT! very very character like. love it. good job. -redd
roudyredd chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Somebody's upset about something. lol. house doesn't want to share? lol. -redd
roudyredd chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
*cue house theme song* hehehe god for 1sty chapter. can't wait to read more. -redd
Shadow of Flame chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
Nice chapter, although that is a lot of people at the ranch! As I understand Jewish customs, the only meat they can't eat is pork or anything from pig, beef is fine. I hope Ryan is okay, as it would really be unfair to Cameron for him to die now.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »