Reviews for The Silvering Divide
Indyanna chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
I'm really enjoying your story so far, it's unique and a recently made favourite pairing of mine.

However, Australians are not counted as Kiwi's. Kiwi's are New Zealanders, Maori's are from New Zealand, Kiwiana is from New Zealand. I do not mean to be offensive but I am from New Zealand and I do know that we get sick of people assuming we are part of Australia. Unless Hermione's parents took some holiday to NZ and I didn't read that part there is no reason for Kiwi anything to be in Australia, Lol.

Anyway, I don't expect you to fix your story for such a small thing but perhaps in future don't lump New Zealand and Australia in the same boat.
SinDoll chapter 16 . 1/11/2010
Wow is probably the best place to start with my review.

Wonderful writing, an inspired idea that you have developed from Mollyssister's prompt and so many other amazing things i could mention. All in all a captivating story that i enjoyed from beginning to end.

Makes me sad as well as pleased to reach the end.

Thank you.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Dude. Snape and Matrix. Epic combo!
Callisti chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
I am MOST sad this had to end!

You are perhaps one of the finest writers I have had the good fortune to read.

Please, continue to shine...
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Just a little review over here, and a note to let you know that I added this story to my C2, Severus Snape Survival Stories, if you don't desperately mind. :)
Stina chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
Nice story! I like how you describe Harry. He seems to be much calmer and friendlier without a piece of Voldemort in his head! The selkies and Eileen Prince are also interesting. You seem to have done your research well about when the Matrix was in the cinema - that's the spirit! Do thorough research and then bend them as you see fit, as is the privilege of the almighty author.

Thank you for writing!
the childrens crusade chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Your present tense is distracting. I realize that we're taught in school to use this tense in stories but saying "She walks up the stairs" as opposed to "she walked up the stairs" is extremely irritating. The premise of the story sounds interesting, but I'm never going to get past the first paragraph if this is a sample of the rest of your writing.
Theolyn chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
What a lovely story! I don't often care for stories where Snape softens quite this much, but you managed to slip past my preferences and deliver a very pleasing version of our enigmatic professor. Well done!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Absolutely brilliant story. Made me smile many a time
Moe Greenishrage chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
perfect story, i'm brasilian and i can't write for you, but i love your story! i read one traduction... tks for exist! ;**
Myra Snape chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
Wow! I really enjoyed this story. It was beautiful to see their love grow gradually, blossoming over time. You did an outstanding job!
littlesun chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
Oh, this is such a wonderful story!

I never read a story about merefolk before. The story about Eileen is neat. And Severus is nicely pictured here.

I like your language - it is rich and you use adjectives I have to look up in my dictionary.

Mila
watin77 chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
that was a bloody gorgeous fic. definitely one of the best SS/HG fics i've ever read. thanks for sharing!
Sol en la Noche chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
i think that was by far one of the most creative stories I've read.
Ceralyn chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
Just finished reading it. Was absolutely lovely, well-written. I love how you managed to keep me interested and eager in what comes next without it being chocked in angst - I'm not godo with angsty stories.

I'd actually wondered not too long ago if there were any fics exploring either a part-mermaid Hermione or Hermione in a pairing with one. It was a happy coincidence when I found this fic. Also, Syrena was a very good OC; I enjoyed reading the scenes with her in it.

It is a wonderful story.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »